Chapter 13: Angel

Hailey's P.O.V

I sat in the car feeling a bit glum that we had to go back now just because of the phone call that Blake received.

You could tell this person pissed him off by the way he clutched his phone, almost crushing it to pieces.

It's definitely scary to see him like this. Remind me not to get on his bad side.

"I'm so sorry we had to leave early..." He said guiltily.

"No. It's fine. I had to go back to the mansion too." It's true, I did have to go back to the mansion because I haven't been there for awhile now and I just hope everything is just fine.

"I still feel bad. How about dinner tomorrow?" He asked hopefully.

"Yeah sure. Even though I don't blame you for today." He let out a sigh of relief.

"Great. I'll pick you up at 9. Don't dress too fancy now." He smirked at me and continued driving.

I nodded and continued looking out of the window.

How could he just sneak into my life that easily?

Normally, girls in this situation like me, would be still guarding their hearts. They can't trust anyone.

But I'm different. I hate shunning myself away from love.

I wanted to be loved and this is my chance.

It definitely wasn't easy to trust someone especially a guy that could potentially drag you into a romantic relationship but I knew not everyone is like HIM. I knew Blake was different. I hope.

"So I'll pick you up at 9 tomorrow?" He stopped the car and tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Yeah. Sounds wonderful." I whispered as I leaned in to peck his lips.

His eyes widened in surprise but covered it up with a smirk.

I smiled at him innocently and went out of the car but he grabbed my wrist pulling me back down on the seat.

"What-" He cut me off by kissing me again.

He held onto me as if when he let go, I'll just disintegrate into dust.

I ran my hands through his soft hair and smiled against his lips as he groaned.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I hugged him and went out of the car for real this time.

"Call me!" He wound up the window and sped off.

"Idiot." I mumbled while smiling as I walked into the mansion.

I unlocked the door and immediately got crushed with hugs.

"Guys! Oh my gosh! I-can't-breathe!" I choked out.

Holy shit their grip was like a fucking Boa wrapping itself around you.

They finally let me go and glared at me.

"Where did you go?" Brittney asked while narrowing her eyes at me.

"Uh... I was at..." What the fuck do I tell them now? That I was at Blake's house?

"So?" She urged me to continue.

"I was with Blake." I said it all in one breath and stared at them, not sure how they'll feel.

"You mean that fucking hot ass bitch?!" Cleo squealed.

Ow. R.I.P ears.

"He isn't that hot come on." I rolled my eyes even though I was even lying to myself.