Chapter 4: Gala

Blake's P.O.V

"Bitch." I mumbled under my breath hoping she didn't hear anything I said.

She turned her head to look at me and I expected her to whack my head but she smiled. A very creepy ass smile.

"Idiot." She mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

I got out of the car just as I stopped the car at the red carpet and opened the door for Hailey. I held a hand out to her and she took it gracefully. She seemed surprised by my gesture though and trust me, I am too.

Cameras were flashing all around us and Hailey is known for being in charge of a legal company and so am I. I bet you can tell how busy our lives have been and in between we've been juggling with school just because our parents wants us to 'fit in'. I mean come on, we're not normal to begin with when we were born as the son and daughter of a Mafia boss.

I placed a hand on her back and guided her towards the fancy ass place.

"You okay?" She seems so out of it. She nodded.

"You sure?" I asked just to be sure.

"I said I'm fine." She snapped at me and I shrugged slightly.

"Okay. Chill." I said quietly then decided she needed to know the plan for tonight.

"Here's how it's going to go down." I whispered the details in her ear.

"There he is." She spots him immediately at the bar and he looks so worried. That stupid shit obviously knows that I'm coming for him tonight.

"I'll stay here. You go up to him." She nods and struts her way there. Already working her magic.

She took a seat near him and started talking like they're old friends having a drink together.

She better not fuck this up.

Hailey's P.O.V

I placed my hand on his arm and blantly flirted with him.

I may seem happy that he's doing it back but honestly I gagged and maybe vomitted... Twice. On the inside.

Is this guy a pedophile or something? Honestly I'm like 12 years younger than him and he is still flirting with me. Ew.

"So, what's a beautiful lady like you doing here on your own?" He placed his hand on my thigh and I smiled seductively but inwardly cringed.

"I actually don't know... I kind of got like dragged here because being the youngest billionaire and all..." I trailed off as I took a sip of my cocktail.

"Wow... So just about how much do you make in a day?" He asked suddenly not interested in me and only my money.

"It's not much but I make around $300,000 a day..."I stated casually like I was talking about the weather.

"Damn. You want to go some where a bit you know... Private?" He asked with a creepy ass smirk.

"Sure. I know a great place." I thanked God I didn't have his hands on my thigh anymore.

"Let's go."

As he walked first and I trailed behind him and looked back at Blake.

"Show time." I mouthed to him.

He nodded.

I grabbed Mr. Alfrezco's hand and smiled at him sweetly.

You're not getting out of my hands now bitch.

...

"The reporters should have cleared out by now, so let's just go I'll get my car."

"No, no. I'll get my car. You just sit here and look pretty for me darling." I gagged mentally but gave him a smile and nodded.

Apparently he doesn't like to use the valet parking service so he went to go get his car.

A gentle hand laid itself on my shoulder and I jumped.

I looked at its owner and scrowled.

"You scared the shit out of me." I whisper yelled at Blake as I place my hand over my heart, calming myself down.

"Sorry." He didn't look sorry one bit and he had that idiotic mischievous glint in his eyes.

I rolled my eyes and he smirked.

I could feel his stare burning into me and I turn to look at him.

"What?" He snapped out of his thoughts and shook his head.

"Nothing. I just came to check if you're fine. Anyway, don't fuck this up. Go through with the plan."

"Go now. He's coming." I growled out and got rid of him as I saw Mr. Alfrezco's car driving up to me.

Blake made his exit and got into his own car and drove off.

I got into the car and was met with a paled face Mr. Alfrezco.

"What?" I asked him slightly annoyed.

"Was that young man disturbing you?" He said lowly.

"Nah. He always annoys me even at school." I said nonchalantly as I looked at my perfectly manicured nails.

"O... Oh... Okay..." He stuttered nervously.

"Are you alright?" I asked with no sincerity in my voice.

"Y... Yeah... O... Of course..." He shook his head and mumbled some curse words under his breath before driving off.

...

"... So that was basically how I got the company. Nothing more nothing less." I finished off my speech on how I got the company.

"That's amazing." Mr. Alfrezco said with a fake ass smile. Anyone with eyes knows he's jealous.

As we were driving, a car on our left swerved right, causing Mr. Alfrezco to panic and swerve right too and crashed into a building near a dark ally way.

My whole body jerked forward and slammed back against the seat as I was wearing a seat belt. I then got out of the car and dragged Mr. Alfrezco's half conscious ass out of the car and slammed it against the wall as Blake clutched his shirt tightly.

"You fucking bitch!" He wheezed out.

I stared at him and laughed humorously then shut up abruptly as I kicked his balls.

No Father's Day for you bitch.

I grinned as I stared at my masterpiece, he was clutching his poor family jewels as he cursed.

"Money." Blake growled out.

"I don't have it!" Mr. Alfrezco wheezed out forcefully.

"Then you should've known this was coming. Bye Alfrezco." Blake grinned evilly and took out a knife.

"Bye sick fuck." I laughed as Blake slashed his throat and his body fell limp as blood trickled down his neck.