Xbox

I must have fallen asleep because I woke up on the couch and the TV was at blue screen. Masen’s arms were wrapped around me again and I leaned into him. I wanted him to open his beautiful eyes and look at me. During this point I didn’t realize that he had opened his eyes.

We both leaned in towards each other and we were just centimeters away from each other when someone knocked on my door. The mood had vanished and I got up to see who was at the door.  It was just Jack.

“Hey, Masen’s mom dropped off some clothes for school tomorrow and you’re going over to his house after school. I’ll pick up Lily so you can go straight there.” He said.

I grabbed him in a hug and said “Thank you Jack.”

He hugged me back then let me go when Masen came up to the doorway. He just handed me the clothes and went back down the hall. Masen pulled me back into the room and shut the door. I gave him his clothes and said “Your mom dropped these off for you and I’m going home with you after school.”

“ So what do you want to do now?” He asked.

“ I wanna play on the Xbox.” I said with a grin.

Masen’s POV

She said that she wanted to play on the Xbox and I was in heaven. Not only is she the prettiest girl I’ve ever seen, she’s a gamer too. I think it’s official, I love her and there is no turning back. I don’t think I could love her anymore than I do right now.

I sat down while she set up what ever game we were going to play. She came sat down and gave me my controller. The title screen came on and I saw that it was Call of Duty. I think I can love her even more. She looked at me and started giggling. I gave her a look like what did I do.

“Your…… face…...was...like you were…...in ……...heaven.” She said in between giggles.

I just laughed along with her. Her giggles were so cute and I wanted to bottle them up and listen to them all the time. We stopped laughing and started to play the game.

She won against me in 3 out of 5 rounds. That was unbelievable. It has been confirmed that she most  definitely is a gamer girl. We finished and she beat me over all . She was jumping around the room and doing a happy dance. It was very funny watching her dance around the room. I loved it though, she looked so care free and it was as if she forgot about her troubles. She just wanted to have fun like a normal teenager. That’s when I decided where we were going.

I went up and grabbed her around her waist. This made her stop immediately and she melted into me. “I’m going to take you somewhere and we’re going to have some real fun. Go get changed and meet me in the living room.” I whispered in her ear.

I then left the room to tell her brother what my plan was. We had to borrow his car or he would have to drive us there and of course he agreed immediately. I then went into the living room and waited for her. Then her parents came in and I knew that I was going to get interrogated. This should be fun.

Alexa’s POV

I was having so much fun dancing around and rubbing my victory into his face. He then grabbed me around the waist and pulled me towards him I melted into him and he whispered in my ear. He told me that we were going somewhere and to get dressed and meet him in the living room. He then left to go to the living room.

I quickly changed into jeans and a sweatshirt. I then went out of my room and into the room where my parents were interrogating Masen. I walked in and grabbed his hand to lead him out into the front yard. Jack was already in his car waiting for us so we hopped in and Jack drove us to my surprise destination. We were going to the…………..

My sis has been bugging me to update and I just got the chance. I hope you like it! ~Peighton