4th of July

Hey here's the second chapter. A picture of Alexa on my website titled www.peightonpics.webs.com.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

California seems cool. We've only been here for a week though. We start school next month and I don't know if I should be excited or not. Tomorrow is 4th of July though so I guess I'll worry about it more in a couple days.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Today is 4th of July and I guess our neighborhood does fireworks so we are setting up chairs in our backyard. Our yard has a perfect view, so we chose to stay at home.

All I can say is that the fireworks were gorgeous. So many different colors and shapes! Sorry. I haven't seen fireworks since I was super little. It was around the time that we started traveling. After I decided to go to my room to read and just think.

Our house is pretty big and it has 4 bedrooms. Jackson got to pick his room first then I got to pick mine. My room is the farthest from everyone because I like seclusion. My room is the second biggest room, my room is just one size smaller than my parents. My room is painted a light blue. I'm not a girly girl so I refuse to have pink anywhere in my room. I will occasionally wear pink though. I painted it by myself because my parents were busy with the rest of the house. I was on my own for most of my things. The only thing they helped with was my bed.

The weird thing was that when the entire house was set-up, my parents set-up the extra bedroom to look like a young girls. It was not baby or toddler but more like the 5-10 range. I don't know why they set it up that way but they did.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's the second chapter. Also If you are a twilight fan check out my story Why Did You Leave Me. Let me know if you like this story or if you hate it. ~Peighton