My first friend

Dinner was normal, and by normal I mean everyone talked except for me. I finished quickly, excused myself and went to my room to write an essay about my summer.  It was easy and I was finished quickly. I went into Lilly's room to give her an old book of mine that I thought that she would like. It was a romance novel that I read when I was about her age.  She wasn't in her room so I put it on her bed then left her room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A month has past and I have 1 friend.  His name is Masen. He is super smart and he's really nice to me. He also plays football with Jackson so Jackson most definitely approves of him.  We met when the head popular girl knocked me into him in the hallway. He caught me and ever since then we have been joined at the hip. I think that he likes me more than a friend but I'm not looking for a boyfriend right now. He hasn't approached me about it so that is good. He is trying to get me to join the cheerleading squad though.

I still haven't talked to my parents for almost 2 months. They're starting to get annoyed but I don't care. They weren't here for my birthday. They didn't even tell me about it. It wasn't like they forgot. No, they purposely left and they were gone for my birthday.

They got me a phone for my birthday and I use it to text Jack and Masen.  That's it. If Lilly gets a phone I will text her but no one else except for any other friends that I make. I doubt I will though because once again I'm antisocial. Although being friends with guys are a good way to go because then you don't have all the drama from the girls.

Masen and I sit next to each other in every class and we walk to class together. It's nice to have someone to talk to on the way to class instead of trying not to listen to other people's conversations. It would have gone better if I could've listened to music. But it was school, it doesn't work that way.

My afternoons all go the same way. I do my homework, go swimming, eat dinner, then prepare for bed. So it was a surprise when my parents and Jackson were in my room on a Friday night. They said that they needed to talk to me and Jackson looks uncomfortable about whatever they are going to say. It's probably another secret that they didn't want to tell me until the last moment. I have a feeling that Masen will be getting a call from me later.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

There's the next chapter. My sister has been begging me to update so I finally did. Let me know what you think. I'm also looking for an editor for my stories. If you want to do just one or all three just let me know. ~Peighton