New Love & Stronger Friendship

If anyone knows me personally, you would know I don't discriminate when it comes to love. As long as it's legal it shouldn't be a problem. It took my best friend to get hurt in order for me to realize I care for him more than just a friend.

I've known this guy for years, we have elementary, middle school, and high school under our belts. We weren't always the best of friends, that happened after high school. It's really a big group of us but we all kinda parted ways. He's somewhat like me these days. Stay in the house if he's not working. So I understand and get him.

Tenth grade, we swore we were married but discovered every other day lol. That was our last year together before they shut down our high school. He went to school with 2 of my closest friends and I went to another school.

This year we became close and funny thing about my pregnancy, I didn't have to tell him. He said he already knew. Jonathan was the only guy who literally just knew.

Thursday we had a scare, Jonathan was at work and got hurt. Sadly he doesn't have a ring finger sorta. That was after surgery. I was pretty much worried all night about him. I text him before and after surgery making sure he was alright since I was the only one who recently had surgery and knew what it was like.

That whole time, I sat here and just knew I cared for him on another level. I love that guy like a friend but then there's that other thought maybe I could love him more than a friend if something were to happen.

The few people who knew about pur marriage asked what am I going to do now😂😂. I told them he would get my name tattooed or initials and wear his ring around his neck along with a replica of mine.

If only y'all could have seen our messages, I found out he had a female doctor and almost lost it. So I told him she's being watched.

If only I could describe the anxiety I had knowing he was having surgery and staying overnight. Jonathan is more than my best friend and seems like everyone sees it since his accident. Oh what shall I do, these are weird feelings honestly.