Fvck My Life

This is what happens when you go out in Louisiana I swear. Man all I did was jump and the damn phone fell and cracked. But this ain't the first time this has happened.

See this was only the beginning of everything. I knew after my phone cracking my night would go downhill so fast. Continuing on with last nights events. Some drunk lady kept grabbing all of our asses. I might not have much but I know when someone got they hand on my lil buns.

Y'all let me just don't know I was already aggravated since not many people there plus when we got there, my friends were the only black people. One of my friends had to call her fvck buddy to send some people. He's in a fraternity and let's say that fool will turn up by his self. At one point he was dancing up on me and that literally out me in an uncomfortable position.

Like you with my friends, don't come over here bothering me tryna get these goods. I walked away just to get away and avoid any drama. And that wasn't the only time. We stayed out until like four like WHY. The dude said come back to his place and we can have a kickback. It was DEAD. It was him, frat brother, and the three of us. Like what the hell, my friend danced the whole time. Man the guys started smoking and I just don't do all that. I drink but that's it. He was drunk and high. And we almost got into after he put his damn finger in my face. Like you don't know me so keep your hands to yourself.

Around 4:30, this idiot was trying to grind up on me and me being me stood there and had to count to ten. Fine or not, you drunk and high. Keep ya ass away from me or you getting ya ass knocked. Y'all he wanted ice cream and 5 in the morning. We ended up getting it. He ate that bug ass bowl then had the nerve to say, he ain't feel good.

I went from having a cracked screen to being felt up by a woman. Grinded on by my friend's fvck buddy. Let's not his frat brother grabbed my ass in the car. Had a fvcked up night/morning. Guess my ass was meet to stay in