Pregnant & Frustrated

This pregnancy is going to worry the hell out me. I'm only 20 and you might as well say I'm doing this ALONE. Y'all I haven't even told my mom yet, we didn't have any moment to just talk. No one on one....I need this right now. What's bad I need her, no father what's so ever.

I'm going to be honest and say I didn't even want his help raising my baby because when I met him he came off as an asshole. And I even told him that once I told him about my pregnancy. I have to deal with his ghost ass for pretty much the whole pregnancy.

Honestly don't want to agree that it's our baby, more like mine. Sorry for those who don't agree but let me explain my situation. The father, Ty (not actual name) will not be in the same state as me for maybe 6 months then once he comes back he'll graduate from college and go back to his home state.

Ty claims he wants to be there and help but how can you help if you're nowhere near. Hell you know how people say babies remember voices. My child won't know his/her father's voice. Sadly my ex wants to still try and be with me. Yes he knows I'm pregnant and still wants me to come over. Man I sleep so much I'll probably go over there just to get in the bed and go to sleep.

I literally tried to push him away because this was a one time thing and I got pregnant. Am I proud, no just disappointed I wasn't carefully but all babies are blessings. I will love this baby unconditionally, lol I already do.

Let me know how y'all feel about this situation and I talk back to you. I just want to know if anyone else had to deal with something like this.