This Boy Well Young Man...

Now this post is TWO DAYS OLD and look this boy already know what it is..

Now I know I said I was leaving my ex alone and y'all probably tired but remember

Now I know I said I was leaving my ex alone and y'all probably tired but remember... He was my only friend at one point. He was basically EVERYTHING. Best friend, boyfriend, this guy brought out the best in me.

Plus I'm his only relationship he's had since he's been in college here.

That was the caption, only thing that's cropped off is the wack ass android emojis

That was the caption, only thing that's cropped off is the wack ass android emojis. It's the tablet and it was free so no comment on it.

We always do this, petty argument then a month before my birthday try to get our FRIENDSHIP back. Yeah a FRIENDSHIP, exes have those. Just feels weird when he brings up our past am I the only one that thinks what if????

He always comes around on my birthday, sweet I know. Last year he was literally the first person that told me. Woke up with the help of my lovely album (hated that bish). Surprised he even told me, then again I did give him a paragraph for his the year before.

Point to all this we always, end up friends again. And never date other people. We mention it to get the other's opinion but nothing seriously. That's weird to me someone explain to me, How you and your ex are friends but won't date another soul...? Explain this to me please..