Celebrity vs. Reality

Okay some of y'all need to step up off y'all lil high horses for a few minutes to educate ya self. Yeah I know what I typed. I'm from Louisiana and something when I WANT MY POINT ACROSS.

ANYWAY to the my little babies. There are a few people who I noticed don't really have reality crushes. Like people you can actually see yourself with. In a relationship or planning a family. I see it too much like, be real do some of y'all really think y'all end up with Trey Songz, August Alsina, Chris Brown (Well he seem like he need a little country girl with a big ass family to take care of him). Be real I rather end up with someone like Odell look at where he's from and the way he just carries his self. And no do I think I would end up with him. He my boo in my head. But the point is he came from a college not far from where I live.

Focus on someone who has goals and you can grow with not someone you watch on TV or listen to their music. I'm sure they are all great guys but I would rather have someone I develop something real with. Someone I won't have to FT with because they're on tour or catch when they have just a little time to talk.

I want something where I can go over and watch movies with. Be goofy, lay in bed, and cuddle. And yes I cuddle, I'm the damn baby in every relationship. And no not the annoying kind. He want to go out with friends and just chill with him, let him. They were there first and I don't want problems. I'm the type of girlfriend that will talk shit to you and still love you if you fuck it. Because in my mind not only did he fuck up but WE. It hurt the both of us.

Let me stop now and let y'all think on that, first person come to my page talking about don't talk down on my man. Honey he's your imaginary man along with another billion people. Look once y'all get to a certain age you think about these type of things and realize. It's a crush and it'll pass just like everyone else. Like be my celebrity crush has changed with every stage in my life.

Not to to bother you breezymybae what's your opinion on this. From reading your book and the way you even make reading think about every situation, what do you have to say to this?