What the Hell

Why me, that's all I want to know. Like how the hell...what..!! Let me just tell y'all.

First Miracle in a what everyone thought was August's car. Lol y'all wild how am the only one just sitting back chillin. Y'all giving her what she wants. Remember August said it was nothing. Yet every second she at his house or around his family y'all gotta blow it up. But have any stopped to just notice August is always gone when she there...?? Okay so I'll leave that here to marinate.

Second I quit my job Wednesday after only five days. Now before anyone say I'm stupid for quitting so soon and fast. Let's be clear, I loved the job but the boss showing favoritism to only one employee and treating the rest like scum on his shoes. Sorry but no I don't kiss ass unless it's my parents when I want something. (Which it's been a while since I wanted anything from either of them) Anyway it's like every time he was around me I wanted to slash all his tires and burn his house he's still building. I'm a cool ass person until you get under my skin. Then this asshole had the nerve to ask if I was pregnant....

Y'all this is very old so just ignore. Thought it published but ignore. Just didn't feel like deleting honestly. Oh and yass that's my man (in my dreams)