Chapter 4 ~ Falling Out

Warning: This chapter contains adult language!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You see the light coming through your curtains as a silhouette walks in front to block it.

"Mmph...." You groan, rolling to the opposite side of the bed.

Definitely not a morning person.

"Get up! You're five minutes late!" Aphmau shouted, yanking the blanket off from on top of you, "You've pretty much slept all weekend anyway!"

You curled up into a ball from the sudden coldness and made a noise that closely resembled dying whale.
"Don't wanna!" You said as you stomped out of bed and snatched your uniform from your wardrobe rack.

"Fine then be uneducated and homeless, see if I care" She said, slamming the door behind her as she walked out.

Tossing on your shirt and skirt, you grabbed your bag and made your way downstairs. Only Aphmau was seated at the table, however she was preoccupied on her computer and didn't even see you enter the kitchen.

"ThanksForTheToastBye!" You blurted out, barely leaving any spaces between your words as you took some toast and rushed out the front door.

In a panic, you turned on your phone to check the time.

8:45

Damn, your sister was such a liar. You were perfectly on time, maybe even slightly early.

Strolling along the street, you listened to nothing more than silence and the sound of your feet hitting the pavement.

I suppose I have nothing else to do but browse my phone.

You opened up your home page as a notification took over the screen;

Zane Plan - DON'T FORGET!!!

Aha
A smirk grew across your face as you remembered today was your day of revenge.

A slight evil laugh escaped your lips, maybe a little  too loud, as a group of girls on the other side of the road stared at you with concern.

Whoops...

You politely smiled at them and walked a little faster so they couldn't see the scarlet embarrassment that crept onto your cheeks

Way to start off the day, {Y/N}

Finally you reached Phoenix Drop High with ten minutes to spare. Perfect.
Pushing open the doors, you were met by a flying ball of pink.

"KAW-" You barely had any time to say her name before you were tackled to the ground with force.
"Kawaii~Chan get off  {Y/N}! I don't even think she can breathe!" Holly scolded, giggling slightly.

Holly peeled her off you as you stood up, fixing your skirt.
"{Y/N}, we came to tell you something important about-"

"I haven't got time!" You interrupted, already making your way to your registration class, "I have some..... Business..... To take care of with someone."

Holly and Kawaii~Chan looked at each other slowly.
They were your best friends. They knew who, what, where, and when everything happened.

"{Y/N}~Senpai! Kawaii~Chan doesn't think that's a very good idea!" She said, running along behind you with Holly in tow.
"Yeah Kawaii~Chan is right, there is something we need to tell you!" Holly shouted, but it was too late, you had already entered the room.