»→1.

Cameron's POV
I was on my phone on the couch in the living room when I heard the door slam shut. I jumped out of my seat a bit due to the sudden noise. I saw him stumbling and trying to get his jacket off but failing to do so. His eyes were bloodshot, his hair was pretty much in every direction. He was drunk. My eyes widened as I saw bites on his neck , he probably slept with another slut today. He saw me and started towards me he gave me an angry glare and punched me in the face without a reason my nose started bleeding. That's how my life was.
"I hate you I hate you so much!" I yelled at my father angrily. I have never ever said anything whenever he abused me , i figured that it was the
only way to survive in this house . Yes i had two jobs but it rarely was enough to buy myself an apartment . He was no longer the 'best father on this planet ' for me. Ever since the death of my mom he has been blaming me for her death and not to mention the daily abuse. He comes home drunk and beats me with whatever he sees. Once he hit me with a beer bottle I was bleeding till death but somehow i called nash for help and survived. I regret that so much I should've never called, I should've died instead. Death is so much better than living with a abusive dad. my father dropped me out of the school just before the graduation. My life sucks nobody likes me I have no friends except Nash. He is my best friend we've been buddies since diapers he's been there for Me whenever I needed someone I could never pay him back for all that he do.

He slapped me in the face and punched my stomach again and again. I was on the floor holding my stomach dying because of the pain caused by him, by a monster.
He then stopped hurting me and sat on the couch watching televeision. How cruel can someone be to his own blood? I got up ignoring the pain in my stomach and hurried to my room. Once I reached there I locked the door and lied on my bed . My hands angrily gripped the sheets as I remembered all the awful thing he had done to me. I was a mess I can't keep going on this painful life. I deservde to be happy , i deserved to be loved . I have to escape. I called Nash , he picked up in seconds and greeted me.
" Nash I'm moving to LA"

---

I know it was bad forgive me. Please vote and comment if you liked the chapter because that would make me so happy ;)

- Laiza