Bonus Chapter 1: The Next Morning After Wedding

Começar do início

Adele was looking at Francesco with admiration and love. He had held himself back so much all this time. She loved how he believed in abstinence like she did. Last night there was nothing holding either of them back. But even then Francesco had been so gentle and understanding. He had given her time and space even on her wedding night. Of course she hadn't kept him waiting longer. She loved him. That was all that she felt last night when she had shared some special moments with him.

She gave Francesco a wide smile " Good morning to you too... my husband."

Francesco moaned as he kissed her shoulder and planted kisses down her collar bone. "Say it again. Say it."

Adele bit her lip as she shivered. She was enjoying his closeness. She took a deep breath " You know you are my husband now..."

Francesco touched his lips to hers silencing her trying to just register the words. It sounded so beautiful, her voice ... With her velvety voice she called him, her husband. It felt like nothing he felt before. He was now officially her man. It made him feel proud. He had lost so many of his dreams countless times no thanks to his father and his rigid path in life that he was condemned to take. He wanted so much that had disappeared over the horizon over the years, but marrying Adele had happened against all odds sooner than he had anticipated. How could this beautiful, innocent angel love him back? Maybe suddenly so much darkness had been thrown into his life that he had to fight that now there was only light left now. Life was smiling at him as he was kissing his wife's lips.

Francesco pulled away reluctantly " As much as I would like to keep you in here, I shouldn't. It's our first morning as husband as wife. We must go to breakfast now. Do you mind if we have breakfast with the family? It's tradition and since Sofia was having her baby last night it's best to go now since we must congratulate him."

Adele nodded " I am so happy for them. Do you remember hearing the cheers and claps outside when they had the baby. I think it was a boy since people were chanting Vitale Vitorino..."

Francesco sounded annoyed " I know. They didn't leave us in peace. I bet it was on purpose that some crowd were near our window. Basically it's to hurry us up to have a baby..."

Adele laughed with all her heart which made Francesco smile " Why are you laughing? It's true. They succeeded too."

Adele blushed "I know... I want a baby as soon as we can... I don't want to have a baby too late in life because I may have complications at birth. I prefer us to have children one after another so the children can play together."

Francesco had a glint in his eyes " Look at you. I turned you into a naughty one. Are you seducing me Mrs Rosario? You want us to make out again? You are reading me. Aren't you,?" He leaned close and kissed her lips gently.

As he pulled away, Adele smiled "Of course..."

Francesco sighed and got up from the bed and walked to the wardrobe " Well, we can't..... You may get hurt. You need to recover sweetheart. We have plenty of time at our honey moon to have a good time. We won't drink alcohol from now on though since you are so keen for a baby. The baby could get hurt."

Adele sat up on the bed " You can drink but I won't..."

Francesco turned around with a big box in his hand " What you do, I do too... I said I do at the church. That the first I do and there is more to come..., Any thing you do, I want to do too from now on. We share out life.... Everything in our personal life is shared."

That made Adele feel saddened. When he said personal life, it reminded her that Francesco was living a business life that she was not to interfere in or be part of. It was a harsh reminder. But she felt just so much love for Francesco at that moment. She knew she could handle any heartache in their lives.

Adele raised an eyebrow " What's that in your hand? More presents. You gave me so many last night..." She tried to change the subject.

Francesco smiled." It's the last one before our honeymoon . I promise." He handed it to Adele and sat next to her on the bed as he embraced her waist and kissed the side of her head " Open it."

Adele opened the box curiously. She gasped " A camera? How lovely."

Francesco smiled " It's to snap every beautiful moment we have.... We will snap pictures of our adventure that we start from today and will put it in albums to remember where we started and where we are going... More importantly it will be good for our children. I don't have many pictures of the past.... I would love our children to have everything we never had starting with good memories and lovely pictures to accompany them."

Adele looked up at Francesco " I love you."

Francesco breathed " I love you too sweetheart.... If we stay here any longer I might fall for you sweetheart. You are teasing me with that look you are giving me... I don't want to make out with you anymore until you recover. Last night I really tired you out...."

Adele blushed " We are husband and wife now.... It's my duty ... to give you children."

Francesco spoke " What about my responsibilities? It's my duty to take care of you and protect you. So don't go there sweetheart. You don't have to get pregnant instantly. We have a lifetime together. Right now the only thing on my mind is to get some breakfast. You need to eat sweetheart."

Adele smiled " I am not hungry."

Francesco shrugged " Well I am. Lets get dressed and we can go."

As Francesco got dressed alongside Adele he couldn't help admire how much Adele had become accepting. After getting married, it was as though a barrier had been removed between them. Adele didn't mind getting changed in front of him and she was so used to them being together in bed. It was amazing how marriage had changed her. Was that all it was? She had trusted him to honour her for a lifetime through their vows and therefore she willingly became closer to him. He really looked forward to spending a lifetime alongside his loyal wife whom he was willing to die for. He felt so grateful to have her in his life. She had shared moments with him he didn't think he deserved. No. He didn't deserve so much happiness in his view... Adele had assured him that he had won her heart and she was his. He loved hearing her acknowledging she was all his. He had made her say it so many times last night. She was all his and she knew it.