° 11 °

Levi P.o.v:

I sighed and paused my work to look over at Eren. His tongue was sticking out slightly as he focused on his equations.

I smiled at his cute expression and thought for a while as I continued my work again.

Me and Eren hadn't said anything about what happened two days ago... In fact we hadn't talked to each other at all.

I was glad he hadn't pressed any further into my past life but I've got to admit when I saw him crying like that I felt my heart break a little. Yeah that sounds hella cheesy but he doesn't suit tears. Not at all.

He was actually growing to be quite popular around the school, not that he wasn't already...
Ever since he gave the horse an uppercut everyone had been talking about the 'cute new boy that just so happened to be bi.'

Jean keeps trying to make up with him but to no avail. Which I'm totally not really happy about behind my wall of moodiness.

I finished my last few questions and sat back with what must have been my fiftieth sigh today. But boy I wish I hadn't.

"Eren's never going to love you ya'know..." I heard from beside me.

I turned to see Jean with a smug look on his face... oh how I want to punch him.

I turned away and looked down at my desk with a frown. He was right though. How could someone as amazing as Eren like someone like me?

Failure...
Joke...
Asshole...
murderer.

I can't do this...

I got up quickly and grabbed my bag before running to the boys bathroom and sinking to my knees in a stall.

'I'm sorry...'

SORRY NOT SORRY.

HERE HAVE THIS CLIFFHANGER MY LOVELIES. 😈

Constructive criticism is always welcome.

~Max
  Xx