Chapter 35: Reunion

Start from the beginning

"We own..." He was cut short when somebody tugged him from the back yanking him to the side at the same time. We all looked over to see who did it and lo and behold, it was Jiyong wearing his icy glare. I felt my cheeks heat as i immediately looked everywhere but him.

"Hi Jiyong!" I heard Bom greeted him. "What are you guys doing here? Is Seunghyun with you?" She asked trying to spot his boyfriend.

"Of course babe, where else would i be?" A deep baritone voice answered as he popped somewhere beside Jiyong.

"Hi Minzy!" The ever jolly Daesung greeted as Minzy smiled shyly at him blushing deeply.

"Wow, feels like a reunion in here." I heard Taeyang when he saw everyone greet everyone. "Why don't you guys join us in the private room so we can catch up? Its a bit loud in here." He suggested.

"That's a great idea hyung, the room is large enough for all us." Seungri agreed.

We all headed to the room and we were amused at how spacious it was. It has its own bar, tv, sound system and a huge table in the middle. The wall was specially designed in one-way glass giving a better view of the whole bar. I didn't know this bar has this kind of rooms.

We all sat on the vacant chairs as the waiters came in to serve our drinks. I was aiming for the very end of the table next to Chaerin but unfortunately, Seungri beat me to it leaving me with no choice but to sit next to him as Jaejoong sat on my other side. Beside him was Bom and Seunghyun who seems impossible to be apart from each other. Minzy and Daesung sat across them. They really looked cute together. Taeyang sat across Chaerin and Seungri leaving the last vacant chair for Jiyong which happened to be right across me and Jaejoong. Great, i was actually avoiding him but he's so close and giving me a death glare right now.

"So, Jaejoong right?" Taeyang asked. "Is it your first time here?"

"Yeah. Cool club i must say." Jae answered looking around first before returning his gaze back to Taeyang. "Are you guys regulars here?"

"We're not just regulars, we kind of...ouch!! Hyung? Why do you keep on hurting me?" Seungri frowned as he nursed his foot under the table. Jiyong just glowered at him that made him shut up.

"Where are you from?" Jiyong asked, eyes focused solely at Jaejoong. The tension in the room started to build up as the others kept their silence waiting for Jaejoong's answer.

"Well, i'm not originally from Seoul but.."

"Then what are you doing here?" Jaejoong was still talking when Jiyong suddenly cut him. He crossed his arms above his chest leaning forward to look at Jaejoong more closer.

"Jiyong, what are you doing?" I interrupted his interrogation as Jaejoong shifted his gaze to me while Jiyong didn't stop staring at Jaejoong.

"What? You have a lawyer now?" Jiyong hissed raising his brow at him.

"Jiyong, can you stop this? What's wrong with you?" I yelled at him.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you? One day he called you stupid and now your friends?" He abruptly stood up and slammed the table hard. All of us got startled by his sudden outburst as he began to walk out on us. I immediately stood up to follow him but felt a hand on my wrist stopping me.

"Dara, where are you going?" Jaejoong asked, worry visible on his face.

"I'l just talk to him. Stay here for a sec." He just nodded and let go of my hand.

I walked past the crowd scattered in the dance floor and tried following him. I saw him entered the hallway along side of the bar. It was kind of dark but i know it was him. I called his name but he didn't look back. I called again and this time he stop on his tracks.

"Jiyong! Wait!" I panted and inhaled deeply looking at his back. "Jiyong, can we talk?" I asked but still he didn't turn around. "What was that about huh?" I asked again but i didn't hear any response from him. I finally ran out of patience and spun him around to face me. "Jiyong!"

He finally turned and looked at me straight in the eyes, only it wasn't Jiyong.

"Sorry dear, but your barking at the wrong tree." He smirked at me and then, total darkness.