Chapter 35: Reunion

Start from the beginning

"Wait Dara, i have to catch this." He said and continued playing with his phone. He waved his phone around him like he was searching for something. "Gotcha!" I got startled when he suddenly yelled.

"What?" I asked looking at him like he's some kind of lunatic.

"I caught the Pokemon, see?" He showed me his phone and i saw a little monster jumping up and down on his screen. "I didn't know the rarest are in here." He said grinning from ear to ear.

"You're such a kid, you know that?" I told him punching his arm lightly. Who would have thought that a guy like him can be so childish.

He unlocked the door of his car for us as we both hopped inside, ready to have dinner. "By the way, i have to go meet up with my friends after dinner." I told him as we headed to the restaurant.

"Really? Can i come?" He shifted his gaze at me.

"Ahh, sure. If you want to." I told him, not exactly sure if its a great idea to tag him along. I can't imagine my friends interrogating this kid, i mean guy, beside me.

"Of course i want to. You'll be there right?" He winked at me as i rolled my eyes at him. "Plus, i get to meet more friends of yours."

"Fine, just don't do anything stupid like the last time. I swear i'm going to kill you right then and there." I warned him but he just gave me his sinister grin that makes me want to change my mind.

We headed to the bar Bom had texted me right after dinner. Surprisingly, it was the same bar we'd been when Donghae invited us, the Dragon's Lair. I stepped out of the car and stared at the building in front of me. I hesitated at first but then moved forward when i felt Jaejoong hang his arm around my shoulder. "Are we just gonna stand here or are we going inside?" He asked. I rolled my eyes at him and reminded him again to behave.

We stepped inside the bar and the smell of alcohol welcomed us feeling nostalgic all of a sudden. Since its a weekday, the bar wasn't as crowded as the time i first came here. I looked around and tried to find where they could be lounging and fortunately, i saw a hand raised among the people inside the bar. I squinted my eyes and saw Bom bouncing off her seat. "Dara! Over here!"

I walked towards their table with Jaejoong following behind. He was scanning the area, maybe trying to be familiar or something. "Hey guys!" I hugged each one of them and noticed that they were giving me a meaningful look. Their stare interchanged from me to Jaejoong then back to me. "Oh, guys this is Jaejoong, Jaejoong this is Bom, Chaerin and Minzy." I started with the introduction.

"Hi..I'm Jaejoong. Nice to have finally meet Dara's other friends. I thought she doesn't have one." He joked and my elbow automatically hit his stomach making him flinched. "Ouch!" He reacted as i glared at him. We sat across them and ordered something to drink.

"So, how did you guys meet?" Chaerin started and smiled back to Jaejoong. I didn't miss the sparkle in her eyes there.

Before he could think of ways to embarrass me i beat him to it, "Long story Chae, anyway, what time did you guys get here?" I asked but my question was unexpectedly answered by another person.

"Yeah, what time did you get here?" We all looked at the direction of where the voice came from.

"Seungrat?" Chaerin asked as she twisted around to get a better view of him. "What are you doing here?"