Chapter 4

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while but now I am able to. Anyway lets start this chapter.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thalia's POV

Ok what the hell is going. Ever since we came to this school guys and girls keep asking us out and all the girlfriends or boyfriends for crazy. Before thus guy asked me out and Nico punishes him right in the gut and when this girl asked Percy out Annabeth flips the girl over and over again until Percy told her to stop.

Anyway now my friends and I are the most popular group in school but we really didn't care. Then all of a sudden Piper and Jason come out of nowhere and say that we should have a school party in the house and we all agreed to it and invited everyone in the school.

So now we finally have lunch and we are going to our table until Mark, Luke, Jake, Kevin, and Beck came towards us. All the girls sighed and all the boys gave them them death glares. Mark sat in-between Percy and Annabeth, Luke sat in-between Jason and Piper, Jake sat in-between Leo and Calypso, Kevin sat in-between Thalia and Nico, and Beck sat in-between Hazel and Frank.

"Hey babe. Lets go sit over there this table sucks." Mark said to Annabeth.

"Yeah lets go." Luke, Jake, Kevin, and Beck agreed. Then Percy, Jason, Leo, Frank, and Nico punched the guys flirting with their girlfriends in the face making them drop on the floor with their lunch on their faces. Everyone in the cafeteria laughed at them.

"Come on you guys lets go eat outside instead." Percy said angrily.
We got up, but then Piper told everyone to wait up.

"Everyone," they kept quite, "We are having a pool party at our house and all of you are invited." I face palmed myself.

"Ok lets go now." She said grabbing onto Jason's hand. I also held on to Nico's walking outside to eat our lunch.

Nico's POV

Seriously don't they take a hint that we are never breaking up with our girlfriends. The guys and I still have our death glares and everyone is in the hallway get scared and back away from us.

"Come on you guys you showed them who is boss now stop being so angry." Piper said using charmspeak. That worked. Now its time for the girls to have death glares because Alex, Nikita, Victoria, Melanie, and Jennifer walked up to us and hugged us guys, but of course we pushed them off.

"Nico why are you still with this girl when you could be with me." Melanie said.

"Yeah you should break up with Annabeth for me Percy. We can have all the fun we want at night." Alex said to Percy.

"Come on Jason you can have me instead of that ugly girl." Jennifer said to Jason.

"Leo come to my house after school." Nikita said to Leo.

"I know you think of me all the time Frank you can finally get what you want." Victoria said to Frank.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM." All the girls said with death glares. The girls either punch or flips the girls over and over again.

This was only our first day we are having this much drama this year is going to be crazy.

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry again for taking so long to make this chapter with school going on i have been busy, but will try to update more. Vote or comment this story please.

AnimeLover8776 OUT!!!