"Uh you sure that's the one?" I asked nervously but giddily and Rob chuckled nodding.

"Go on we're on a time crunch." He smiled and I nodded as we walked up to the interviewer.

"Heyyy!" Chelsea Briggs smiled and I had another heart attack.

"Heyyy!" I smiled widely being the first to hug her.

"Aww you're all so lovable." She let out a laugh while I discreetly glanced over to Fifth Harmony as they stood not even a foot away from me.

Be cool Y/N be cool, you're cool so you gotta act cool-

"Before we start I have to say I freaking love your guy's EP." She groaned and I giggled happily as I leaned against Natalie.

"And before we start I have to say I freaking love you." I smiled and she put her hand over her heart.

"My favorite Harmonizer." I commented again and she winked giggling deeply.

"Ahh yes! Harmonizers unite!" She gave me a fist bump while I also caught Camila look towards us.

Yes! Camila looked!

"Oh! Speaking of the home of the fanbase; Fifth Harmony standing right there." She chuckled causing all of us to crane our necks looking at the girls as they looked back at us also.

"Hey guys!" Lauren smiled causing my heart to die and they all waved while I made eye contact with Camila.

I smiled lightly as I stared into her brown eyes lovingly and she ducked her head down with what I assume was a blush. Did she just freaking blush? No. I must be blind.

I looked back to Chelsea feeling overly confident now and she smiled widely before continuing on with the interview.

Camila's POV

Holy monkey balls! She was hot.

I glanced at the four girls and looked at the Y/H/C girl while she laughed deeply. Her smile though, holy shit. I felt Ally nudge me and I looked down at her as she smirked and we giggled. Quickly regathering myself I adjusted my black dress and looked at the interviewer.

"So how's the album going?" Dana Ward asked and I smiled to myself knowing I finally could write a few songs of my own on the upcoming album.

"It's going great! We'll probably release the date in about a couple months so at least you'll have that." Lauren winked chuckling a bit with Dinah and I looked over my shoulder casually while I took a long look of the girl.

And as on cue something dropped from Chelsea's hand while it rolled towards me and the girl immediately turned around and picked the item up. Accidentally stumbling into me she lightly put her soft hand on my back,

"Excuse me beautiful." She smiled slightly causing my heart to pound.

"Oh uh it's okay." I slightly stammered over my words and smiled up at her.

She smiled widely and backed up back into her place and returned the item to Chelsea with one last smile.

"Who's that?" I whispered to Ally and she let out a breathy giggle.

"They're a new band I guess." She shrugged smiling happily and Normani leaned into us.

"Yeah Serenity? I think? It could Serendipity I dunno." Normani mumbled and I smiled.

"Sweet." I giggled and Ally whispered something to Normani causing Mani to look at me with a smirk.

"Hmm? Thanks Ally." Normani giggled with her and I blushed as they looked towards the band next to us.