BodyGuards

A/N: I am so excited for upcoming chapters! I have everything mapped out in my head and it's going to be so fun to write! Enjoy!

---

Louis smirked as Leigh Anne screamed and covered her eyes, her back hitting the bathroom wall as she tried to blindingly reach out to grab a towel for him. He placed his hands on his wet hips - pushing the shower curtain more out his way so he could watch as Leigh Anne flushed a dark red color before throwing him a pink fuzzy bathroom robe. She still refused to look at him but from the looks of things Liam hadn't told them that him and Perrie were going to be at the house watching them.

"Thanks, babe." He smiled before wrapping the robe around his still wet body. He stepped out the shower onto the rug as Leigh Anne turned her head and looked up at the ceiling. Even though he was covered up right now she refused to look at him. Louis figured she seen enough earlier anyways. "You guys are here late. Thought I'd take a quick shower. Ya don't mind do ya?"

"What's with the noise? Oh geez, Louis, really? They said watch the girls not traumatize them with your skinny pale ass!" Perrie said as her and Jade rushed to see what Leigh Anne was screaming about. Perrie crossed her arms over her chest as she took in the robe Louis was wearing, a smirk gracing her features. "Cute...brings out your eyes."

"Don't it, though?" Louis replied, turning around so she could get a good look at it. "And if I were you I wouldn't be talkin' about skinny pale asses, Perrie." She shot him a sharp look but he ignored it as Leigh Anne finally looked at him with questioning eyes. "Liam did tell ya we were here right?"

"No." Jade answered as she warily looked over to Perrie. "He could of at least gave us a warning. It would've been bad if we tried to kill one of you."

Louis and Perrie exchanged glances before laughing merrily. The thought of Jade and Leigh Anne attacking them was amusing, and yet they could see that happening. If they learned anything the past few months it was that Leigh Anne and Jade were nothing to be messed with. Still it would've been great if they had a heads up. Perrie thought Liam would've had Niall and Jesy come to their house instead and was pleasantly surprised when he called them.

"I need tea." Leigh Anne announced as she rubbed her temples. It has been a very long day - a very long couple of months actually. She couldn't take anymore surprises and it just seemed like these things were going to keep popping out at her. Jade gave her a sympathetic look before Leigh turned to leave the bathroom, leaving the trio alone.

Jade felt the tension in the room shift to her as Louis' eyes looked at her. He held a small smirk on his mischievous face, stroking his tiny beard thoughtfully while Perrie gave him a knowing look. Jade was about to ask them what was going on now but Louis spoke up before she could.

"So you and Zayn are back together, eh?" He asked curiously causing Jade's eyes to nearly bulge out her head. "No need to be coy about it. Perrie says that Zayn told her that he's been visiting. Seems like we got a love triangle on our hands."

"I wouldn't exactly say he's been visiting...and it's not a love triangle!" Jade blurted as she looked over to Perrie with a blushing face. It was awkward to discuss this and she knew how Perrie was. The last thing she needed right now was Perrie thinking she was the reason for her and Zayn's split. And yes Jade knew they broke up, Liam was the one who informed her. She hadn't know why he felt the need to though.

"Calm down, Jade, I'm just fucking with ya." Louis chuckled. "But this is quite the conundrum because I always thought we had a thing." He wiggled his brows at her suggestively causing Perrie to reach out and smack him in the back of the head. "OUCH! Fuck, Pez! I told ya stop doin' that! I feel me brain rattling around in there now! Ya knocked something loose!"