Chapter 10

The next morning soon enough after getting ready I was making my way towards the bus stop with the script in hand. Ugh I still don't get it. I have read the whole thing like twice since I got it yesterday afternoon which I think is pretty good because the thing is so thick. All I have figured out is I am a character called Bella because she happens to have the most lines in it. She is the one who talks to that man or something and that one conversation will change her life forever.

Yep. That's it...oh and the character Bella has 2 brothers another sister as well.

While approaching the bus stop got my time table for the day out my bag so I could check what I have for first period.

Chemistry seriously. Oh well, I actually did my homework this time as well.

5 minutes later the bus arrived and I made my way upstairs to see Jay and Joel a couple seats apart and some other people I don't know. Jay stayed compelled to his phone texting like a maniac but Joel's attention shot straight to me.

"cute girl come sit I want to tell you something!" Joel called out. From where I was I could see his amazing hair had been dip dyed with a bit of an orangey brown.

"oh...ok coming" I muttered. So embarrassing yet so cute.

Hearing that Jay waved a hello to me while I passed him, I smiled back at him.

I sat next to Joel and put my bag in front of me, straight after that I felt an arm going round my shoulders. My eyes widened at the action. What's up with Joel?

I looked up at him just to see his big smile staring down at me. I returned it with a concerned look.

"are you urm ok?" I asked

He frowned and raised an eyebrow at me.

"oh no no I just mean your really happy this morning...we are going to school remember" I quickly corrected myself, I guess that's what I actually meant anyway.

His smile returned and he leaned down a bit so his lips were right next to my ear letting me feel his warm breath.

"oh you know just happy I get you to myself for a bit" he murmed "Jorden always seems to be in your company" he added a bit slower this time.

"W-what, w-well that's kind of true I don't talk to you a lot do I" I breathed out, he's to close its...weird.

"yeah I miss talking to you"

"ha really" I'm so shocked "we will talk more then?" oops came out more as a question rather than a statement.

"yep we will" he responded finally leaning back a bit, arm still round me though.

I nodded back with a smile "good"

"can I ask you a question?"

"Yup"

"do you have Jorden's number?!"

My eyes widened again in realisation. I actually...didn't surprisingly.

"urr nope" I muttered. I never really thought about keeping in contact with him.

"wow really!" He exclaimed "you guys act like boyfriend and girlfriend how do you not have his number?" he added with a soft smirk.

"Urr don't know" I really didn't.

"But any ways that don't matter you can have mine instead" he stated leaning closer to me again.

"Really?!"

"Yeah seriously, here give me your phone" he replies with a smile.

I unlocked my phone and handed it to him.
"Right thereeeeeeeee you go, ok yeah finished"