Rant

I'm sorry. This isn't an one shot but this is important. If you guys don't know, Evan and Sydney broke up. And people who ship Delirious and Vanoss are harassing Sydney and are celebrating their break up and I have to fucking say that if you are the people that were harassing Sydney then you are fucking disgusting. People say that Sydney is only dating Evan for fame and money and that's not true. Its their choice to date and if you are a true fan then you know not to get into their personal life and their relationships. If someone famous you respect and you harass their lover then why do you call yourself a true fan.

Like I was on tumblr and I saw a  blog that said that Sydney and Evan broke up and she confirmed it on twitter

Like I was on tumblr and I saw a  blog that said that Sydney and Evan broke up and she confirmed it on twitter. (The picture on top.) And the blog said that people were hashtaging #H2ovanoss on her social media and that is fucking wrong. Like DONT HARASS FAMOUS PEOPLE'S LOVED ONES! And my friend has twitter so I checked Sydney's twitter media and saw this picture. ⬇

Like what the fuck?! Who would do this like that so stupid

Like what the fuck?! Who would do this like that so stupid. Like don't throw shade at Sydney. Leave her alone. If you don't like your idol's lover then don't say anything mean. Respect them also. And then I went on Instagram to find this photo and the person deleted it. And if you are that person that I was talking about then you. Are. Not. A. True. Vanoss. Fan. Like if you were then you woouldnt throw shade or harass Sydney. Like what did she do?! She didn't do anything and people are harassing her. I'm fucking done. WHAT KIND OF FANS ARE THEY?! LIKE ON YOUTUBE, YOUTUBERS ARE HAVING FANS COMING TO THEIR HOMES AND LIKE INVADE THEIR PRIVACY. THATS NOT COOL. YOU. ARE. NOT. A. FAN.

I'm sorry. I just had to say all of this because this is bullshit. Like, just don't harass them. I don't hear Wildcat or Marcel's fans harassing Kelly or Simone. Don't call yourself a true fan if you harass their lovers, or invade their privacy, or stuff. Don't do stupid things that may effect their lives. So for now, don't request H2oVanoss because I would decline. If I make one then I'm gonna feel horrible. So NO Vanoss or Delirious, I'm sorry. So I hope you agree with me about all of this. I would like to hear your opinions and I'll talk to y'all pretty people later, peace...

-A very angry Yahire_Calibre