H2oVanoss

Ship requested by: @upthecool

Plot: CaRtOoNz and Vanoss were Skyping each other and we having fun. But when CaRtOoNz turned off his computer, he didn't know that the camera was still on and revealed someone.

CaRtOoNz = Luke
Vanoss = Evan
Delirious = Jonathan

(Note: This takes place in Los Santos)
______________________________________

CaRtOoNz's POV:

"So like when are you going to visit us?" Asked Evan.

"Maybe in about five months. I really want to catch up with Delirious. Man, its been so long since we actually hung out." I sighed.

"Just don't do anything wanky wonky and having Delirious talking about it cause I'll chop your dick off if you touch my man, Luke." He said.

"He isn't your man. Yet." I assured him. You see, Evan has a huge crush on Delirious and its funny that he likes him but he doesn't know how he looks like. But I got to say, Delirious is fucking handsome. Like he can be a model but he wanted to sit on the couch and be a fatass. But he does have a nice ass.

"Of course he does but I don't want you looking at it." He said.

"I said that out loud, didn't I? Fuck." I said. Before Evan can say anything, Delirious called me to go help him with something.

"Ah, I got to go, but I'll skype you later. Peace." And we did some peace signs at each other before ending the call. For some reason, I felt like I forgot something, but I shrugged it off and headed towards Jonathan's room.
_____

Evan's POV:

He ended the call and realized that he didn't turn off the camera but I thought he was in a hurry and will just be back to turn it off. I just continued editing my video.

A couple of minutes later, in the camera box thing at the corner, I saw someone that I don't recognize appear. He has icy blue eyes, black hair, covered in a red beanie except for the tips, one pierced ear, red and black flannel shirt and a white T shirt. I'm not gonna lie, he looks handsome. I didn't want to alert him so I continue looking at him and being quiet.

"Hey! Luke! How am I suppose to move your shit to the quest room by myself?" The stranger said. That voice sounded familiar but I mentally slapped myself for saying something stupid. It can't be him. Right?.

"You went to the gym today! So you can do it! I have to get more shit from the car!" Yelled Luke, probably from outside.

"Fuck you! Hehahahaha! You asshole!" Then I heard his laugh. It was exactly that same crazy laugh as Delirious. There's no denying it. He turned to the computer and looked around it.

"Huh? Why is it blinking red? Wait a minute... please lord he was skyping my sister." He prayed.

I couldn't take it anymore and texted Delirious. His phone binged and he smiled. Smiled? Because I texted? I shrugged it off. I texted him to skype me on his phone. He did as told and as always, he doesn't show his face but now, I know how he looks like.

"Hey!" He said.

"Hey.."

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine. I just wanted to say that you look great today." I blurted.

"The hell? What do you mea- wait it was you who he was saying with. Wasn't it?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah. Man, look I'm sorry okay, I didn't want to alarm you and make you freak out but really, you look great. I know you wanted no one to know how you look like but I'm curious, why don't you?" I asked.

"Because...my abusive ex boyfriend would always tell me that I look like a mistake that someone tried to erase and all of those words that he would say made me see myself in a different way, even when people say that I look handsome, I don't think I do." He said and I listened.

"But we're best friends, man. You can trust me. Don't believe about what he said. Okay? You are the most beautiful person I've ever seen. Your laugh is amazing and yeah, you made get mad with the others but at least you have them. We wouldn't care how you look, we like you for the person you are." He was quiet for a moment but then he started chuckling.

"Thanks Evan."

"And all of the little things you do with or without noticing, are the small things why I fell in love with you." I confessed.

He turned his camera on skype and he was blushing and asked, "Y-you love me?" I nodded my head.

"Always have."

He smiled really wide. And said, " I love you too."

"Delirious, would you like to go out with me?" I asked.

"No." He said, plainly.

"What?!" I yelled, heart broken.

"What I mean is that, I would love to go out with you." He chuckled.

"You bitch." I muttered.

"You know you love me~" He teased.

"Yeah..

..I do."

The end.
______________________________________

Another one today?! Jesus, but anyways, I hoped you enjoyed it and don't be shy to request anything. I don't bite. Maybe just a nibble. :3 Jk.
And I'm sorry for any mistakes.

-Yahire_Calibre