Poly

Requested by: @Ash1109

Prompt: Nogla visit his dad for a few days and his dad beats him and rapes him and the guys come to the rescue making Nogla's dad wishing he never made the BBS angry.

People:
Lui, Luke, Nogla, Marcel, Brock, Evan, Jonathan, Brian, Tyler, Craig.

(Note: This takes place in Los Santos.)

______________________________________

3rd person's POV:

"Do you really have to go?" Asked Jon.

"I do. My dad really wants me to come over." Replied Nogla.

"For how long?"

"A few days, Lui."

"Do you have your phone charger?" Asked Brian. Nogla nodded.

"And you have plenty of clothes?" Asked Luke.

"Yes."

"Do you hav-"

"Guys, I'm ready. Geez. Calm down. I have to go. Love you guys. Bye!" They all waved and Craig was tearing up. Before Nogla could go out the door, he was stopped by Brock.

"Take 'em!" He said, handing Nogla cookies with the letter N on each one. Nogla smiled and kissed his cheek. And he was off.

"No fair! You got a kiss!"

"Quiet, Tyler." Brock said.

"Respect Mama Brock, dude." Said Luke. And everyone chuckled while Brock's face was red.

Nogla's POV:

"My youngest son! I've missed you." Papa said, hugging me tight.

"I've missed you too, dad." I said.

"Oh sweetie. You've grown up so fast." Cooed my mom. I smiled.

"Now, you do know that your father and I divorced, right?" I nodded.

"Good, so you're staying at his home. Is that okay with you?" I nodded again. She kissed my cheek and left.

"Now son, wanna play some poker with your own pap?" I smiled.

I see that my dad is getting better. My parents divorced because my dad was an achololic and would sometimes beat my siblings and I and my mom was infuriated about that. But now it seems like my dad is okay.

We enter his home. His house isn't far from mine and the others, probably like an hour drive. I set my stuff in the guest room and walked to the kitchen. My dad was setting up the cards and what he had next to his cards was acholol.

"Dad?" I asked.

"Yes?"

"I thought you stopped drinking." He crackled.

"It's nothing serious, David. Don't worry." I looked at him, then the drink and then back to him. I gulped and sat down across from him.

"Now, let's play." He smiled, that smile he would give us when he was happy.

-Time skipped-

My dad went to the store to bring some stuff. I stayed home and watched something on Netflix instead of my phone. He got home 20 minutes later and he's not looking alright.

"Dad, are you alright?" I asked, worrily.

"D-dont wor-*HIC*-ry about i-it, fag." He slurred. I cringed because I don't like being called fag or faggot. I prefer non-straight or gay.