DeliToonz *Smut*

Requested: rheaganz

Plot: Cartoonz is getting jealous of Vanoss and Delirious hanging out so much. Cartoonz then shows Delirious that he's his.

(Note: This takes place in Los Santos.)

(Note #2: There is smut so you sinners out there, here it is. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

______________________________________

Cartoonz's POV:

Bing!

I heard the sound of my phone, signaling me that I received a text.

I'm at Evan's house right now. I have to help him and Tyler with something so I might be a little late for our cuddle time. :(

Said the text from Jon. I sighed. Jon and Evan have been friends for a long time but not as long as Jon and I. And they've been hanging out a lot. More than him and I. And I hate it. When I go to Tumblr, I always see H2oVanoss, their ship name. I see it everywhere and I'm frustrated. Tyler is also frustrated.

Okay. Be safe. Love u <3

I texted back. He hasn't respond. I put my phone on charge and went to my bedroom to watch T. V. We sleep in separate rooms because I don't want to disturb Jon and he want space to do his own things.

I turn on the T. V. and 50 shades of gray was on. Well, I've seen it before so I guess I'll watch it again. I thought.

No more than 15 minutes later, I have a tent in between my legs and it hurts. I remembered that Jon isn't here so I started to palm myself. I covered my mouth when I moaned, I don't know why. I palmed faster and I thrusted my hips into my hand. My black jeans started to get tight so I took off my jeans and took my shirt off also and threw them somewhere in the room.

I put my hand inside my boxers and started to stroke my erection, pretending it was Jon instead. And the idea made me turned on even more.

3rd person's POV:

Jon came back. He sighed in relief to be in his home. Craig was there and started to fake-flirt with him, Jon telling him that he's taken but it was funny and it was weird. He took off his shoes and headed towards his room. His room was at the end of the hall and the way to get there was to go past Luke's room.

He walked by and suddenly stopped by a loud moan. Coming from Luke's room. Jon knew it was Luke's moan because he's heard it before and Luke is known to never cheat. Jon quietly tip toed to Luke's door and peeked inside.

There on the bed was Luke, eyes closed and mouth slightly open, his legs spread, stroking himself and two fingers inside his hole, pushing in and out, fast.

"Jon~" Moaned Luke. Jon's face got really red and he quietly walked towards Luke and replaced Luke's hand with his and stroked him.

"J-Jon?! Ahh~ W-when did you get here?" Asked Luke, loudly moaned when Jon stroked him faster.