AN: I AM SORRY!!

OK first off I'm sorry I HATE these. I don't like having them in my story and I don't like writing them, but this is necessary. I'm sure you all hate me now though, because It has been FOREVER since I updated last and you all like "FINALLY she updated!!" And them I'm just like "BANG! JK!!! It's only an Author's note!!!" I do apologize, but as I said this is necessary.

Ok now for real. I am sorry I have gone through and read this story and I am sorry that it is so bad I honestly don't know how I thought it was any good when I published it. Don't worry I'm not going to delete it, but I am sorry it has been so terrible so far I will try to do better.
Also I am sorry that the plot has been so terrible and all over and missing things as I said this is my first time writing anything other than poetry so I am no good at a plot. I'm trying and I thought it was 'eh' until I read it then I saw just how Awful it is. I shall try to better from now on.

On that note, this story really isn't going in the direction I planned. I planned for it to be more focused on Wheeljack, but it seems to be focused on Ratchet more. So I might end up switching this to a Ratchet guardian story. I don't know yet though I am still deciding though. I would love opinions. 

Finally I am SO sorry that I have done such a terrible job with personalities in general. I am so so so sorry. Especially with Lava. I seem to be all over with her and she has gotten completely of the track that I started her on and from what I had mentioned in the character description. I am sorry that this story is a disaster. I am so so sorry. 

OK I will try to update soon I just wanted to get this out there so you all had time to see it. 

Here is Sunstreaker and Sideswipes afts welded to ceiling for you entertainment