My hands balled into fists and I fought so hard to keep the endless flow of tears in and distract myself from the stinging of my wrists. My breath caught at the back of my throat and I literally felt like I was physically unable to talk.

"N-No." I squeaked, barely audible.

The tears all came flowing out all at once, I didn't realize I said that until it exited my mouth. I internally screamed at myself for saying it. Part of me hated myself even more for telling someone about something so disgusting but the other parted almost felt relieved.

"W-What happened?" He asked, carefulness edged his voice.

"Nothing. Nothing happened." I said quickly as I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Did you do that...those on your arm?" His voice shook as he talked. I stayed silent which confirmed his question. He cleared his throat and took a sharp intake of breath.

I don't know why the hell I just pretty much told Liam about my self harm, I feel so dumb. This is the guy who broke Harry and I up which has made my life a living hell.

"Do they...hurt?" I did a barely noticeable nod but by the way he sighed I know he saw.

"Look at me, please." He tried once again but I stayed as still as a statue.

He put his hands on my shoulders and I flinched at the sudden contact. His large, heavy hands felt like bricks set upon my weak, boney back. His hands guided me to turn around and face him. I didn't fight it because frankly, I just don't have the energy. I can feel the first symptoms of hypothermia setting in.

I kept my eyes glued to his large boots as I was now fully turned around to face him. I felt like I'd puke if I looked at his face though, I just can't do it. I've been doing things to myself for the last three weeks that are so indescribably disgusting and horrid and the guy standing in front of me is the root of the whole problem. I can feel the vomit arising from my stomach but I know I can't puke, I have nothing left inside of me to give.

When I say this I don't just mean inside my stomach. I mean, everything inside of me has been ripped away, shattered. I can't find a single reason on why I should be here today but the thought of dying terrifies me. If I died then I would never see Harry ever again, I would never be able to touch him.

I would never be able to explain to him what happened and he'd spend the rest of his life hating me.

(Stormy -Hedley)

Liams POV

I can't keep the tears in any longer as I watch her refuse to look at me. She hates me so much that she can't even look me in the eyes. What have I done? I completely broke Georgia just because I was selfish. I wanted her for myself but didn't even think of the consequences it might have.

I take my hands off of her boney shoulders and she noticeably breathes out in relief.

Looking at her through my teary vision, I watch as she stares down at my feet, knowing my gaze is still on her. I sniffle and wipe my eyes with my wet coat sleeve.

Her sweater and sweatpants stick like glue to her skinny body. She brings her hand up to the side of her face to what I assume is to wipe her eyes but her hand flinches back. That's when I notice the red on her light beige sleeve.

Georgia has been self harming.

My heart literally dropped once she confirmed she made the marks in her arms herself. Imagining someone so strong like Georgia doing that to herself kills me inside. She seems so confident but the minute I felt the marks in her wrist, I realized I overestimated her. I knew they weren't just scrapes, no pavement could cut someone the way her arm reveals.