•Daddy's Little Kitten (Chapter Thirty Two)

(AN- tysfm to all the vote and comments, especially to @sleepless-devil cuz baby you fucking spammed me to get me to 200 ilysm. And I notice everyone's comments loves, none of them go unread by me, so on this chap, whoever comments the most with get a dedication ily babes, comment at the end of paragraphs)

(ALSO LOVES THERES GONNA BE MENTIONS AND SOME OTHER THINGS TO DO WITH SELF HARM AND MAYBE SELF HARM ITSELF SO IF YOU GET TRIGGERED EASILY THEN PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER AND PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF YOU NEED TO TALK, YOU ALL ARE BEAUTIFUL BTW)

[Niall's P.O.V]

After finally finding the food under the bed in our room, I walk back into the playroom, only to find Zayn unconscious, which immensely made me gasp.

He was unconscious fuck, fuck, fuck! I quickly rush over to him, slowly pulling the now dead vibrator out, turning it off nonetheless.

I then untie his hands before gently picking him up and walking him to our room, I left the duvet up before placing him down and covering him up.

I sigh and place a kiss to his forehead, whispering 'I love you'

*****

It was a couple hours later when Zayn had woken up and walked to the living room where I was seated, watching TV.

He coughs awkwardly and I look up and open my arms for him, which he immediately rushed over to and jumps onto my lap, hugging my tightly.

"I'm sorry for doing what I have the last few weeks, I promise not to do them anymore" he whispers after a while and I knew that he had learnt his lesson.

"Okay baby, it's okay. You're gonna hurt for a few days but you'll be okay love" I whisper softly as he whines but nods.

"Okay daddy" he says and I could feel him smiling against my chest making me coo.

"How about you go get ready and we go out for dinner tonight?" I suggest as he hums, nodding.

[Louis' P.O.V]

I groan, wanting to hiss and yell when I hear Harrys stupid cocky alarm go off. I'm pretty sure it was only like 11 at night, but when I feel Harrys warm arms form around me move to turn the alarm off I snap my eyes open.

And I was in fact kinda right, it was dark outside but I didn't know what time it was. "Mhm.. Time" I mumble against his chest as he chuckles.

"It's 6am kitten, we're leaving today remember?" Harry says making me stiffen.

I love Paris. I missed London, yes but Paris was somewhere where it was clam, relaxing and drama free. I'm not saying I hate London or don't like the city, but when we go back, all drama, Harrys ex submissive's, my ex dominants, everyone will be back and it's just gonna create drama. Paris was a great place, it kept me calm, o never once had gotten punished because I behaved so well. I had the most absolute best time and now we were leaving. How fast did the time go?

"Lou, baby it's okay" Harry says hugging me tightly, pulling me even closer into him. I sniffle softly, feeling a tear slide down my cheek. I didn't want to go back to London.

There were tons of reasons why I didn't what to go.

"We have to get up love, c'mom baby, I promise to bring you back here sometime again beautiful" he whispers making me heart beat faster.