•Daddy's Little Kitten (Chapter Fourteen)

(AN- new upset TYSM for almost 10K AHH! WTF?! ILY)

[Louis' P.O.V]

It was now around 7 at night, me and Harry were sitting down on the couch, wrapped up in each other's arms while watching a movie.

When the movie finishes, I go to rest my head on his shoulders as he grins.

"Remember what I said I was gonna do?" Harry asks softly making my eyes go wide.

"Y-yes daddy" I stutter, blushing while looking down.

"Yeah? Come on get up and go up to the playroom, lay down on the bed on your hands and knees" he says and I nod, rushing up the stairs.

I walk into the playroom, the door was unlocked. I then take my clothes off and place them on the floor before getting on my hands and knees on the bed.

I wait for a few minutes, breathing in and out before I hear footsteps. Making me anxious. The door opens and shuts closed and I hear the lock click making me gulp.

I hear footsteps Coke over more closer and closer towards me making me breathe in and out deeply.

I feel a hand on the bottom of my back making me flinch and whine softly. "Daddy's gonna fuck you with a dildo, them his gonna but a butt plug in you for a few hours and maybe after dinner we'll take it out and I might fuck you with a dildo again. How's that sound kitten?" He asks making me gasp.

"G-good, so good, daddy" I groan sticking my bum out even more.

He smacks me lightly cashing me to whine.

"Gonna cuff you're hands to the end of the bed okay?" He asks and I nod as he grabs my wrists and cuffs then out in front of me.

I whine, pulling on them as he chuckles. "There's no escaping now love" he chuckles.

"Remember you can always colour out kitten, there's no punishment if your colour out or use your safe word okay?" He whispers and I nod as he grins.

He pecks me on the forehead before walking over to the drawers. I don't look up, instead I bury my face in the pillow.

After a few minutes I feel a wet finger trailing around my hole and I whine desperately trying to get his long fingers in me.

"Don't be greedy" he says smacking me across the left cheek making me groan. "You get what I give" he says making me gasp when he pushes a finger in.

"D-daddy" I moan, as he starts to thrust a single, long finger in and out of me. "Oh fuck" I groan when he adds another finger.

"You're holes fucking tight kitten" he grunts, thrusting his finger in and out. I moan, burying my face seller into the pillow before he adds a third finger.

"Oh, ah, daddy" I groan when he hits my prostate dead on.

"Daddy" I groan again as he pulls his fingers out. I let out a embarrassing groan, looking up and seeing him lubing up a green dildo.

It looked about 6 inches.

God that was huge.

"Gonna fuck you real good with the dildo yeah?" He asks nudging the you against my hole.

"Ugh, yes, yes" I groan burying my ace in the pillow again as he pushes the toy in, slowly. I let out a high pitched moan as he starts thrusting the toy in and out.

"Daddy" I groan when the toy hits me multiple times on the prostate. "May I cum daddy?!" I moan loudly as he hums.

"Yes kitten, go ahead" he says and I moan loudly, cumming all over the bedsheets below me.