•Daddy's Little Kitten (Chapter Five)

(OKAY WTF 1K+ ALREADY?! ONG IMYSM OMG OMG I FUCKING LOVE YOU!)

[Harry's P.O.V]

I roll my eyes at the lady who just sits there on her phone, texting someone.

"Miss? I don't get this-"

"I said I'm not jelling anyone! You little bitches need to learn to work and work out things yourself!" She snaps before going to her phone.

And that's all it takes for me to snap.

"Excuse me!" I yell, standing up and slamming my hands down on the table as everyone in the classroom looks over at me.

"Sit the fuck down-" she starts but I cut her off.

I walk forward so I'm only centimetres away from her.

"I am the owner of this school" I growl in a low voice as the students watch quietly.

Her eyes widen as she stutters out an answer.

"I-I'm s-sorry sir.." She mumbles and I shake my head.

"Your fired! Get your stuff and leave!" I yell pointing toward ether door.

"No! Sir please I need-"

"Just get out!" I yell as she flinches, she quickly grabs her things and runs out the door as I roll my eyes.

"People, I will get you a sub in a second, just chill out and relax till I come" I speak before quickly rushing out the door.

When I was walking past the boys bathroom though I hear a cry of "help!" And I immediately rush towards the bathroom.

I open the door and my blood boils, my head spins and my heart shatters.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?!" I growl as the 5 boys quickly stop and scramble away from Louis making him fall on the floor with a loud 'thud'

"What's your name?!" I yell angrily pointing at the guy who was holding Louis.

"J-James" he stutters.

"Year?!" I ask.

"12" he says and I nod, pointing at the door.

"Get out of here!" I yell as they quickly rush out of the door.

I quickly rush forward to Louis and drop down to my knees in front of Louis as he tries to catch his breath, his eyes closed.

I reach down and lift his head up, placing it on my lap as his eyes slowly flutter open.

"God I'm so sorry Lou, oh my god. I should get you to the nurse" I say getting up and pulling him up to his feet as his knees buckle.

Kneeling he won't be able to stand onto his legs, I lift him up and carry him out of the boys bathroom and to the nurses office.

"A few boys kits beat him up, will you please check to see if his okay? I'm going to go find these boys" I say to the lady at the front office.

She kids and motions for me to take Louis inside and I do as she says. I take him to the small room and set him down on the bed as he cries softly.

"I-I-I'm sorry for B-being a disappointment.." He  mumbles making my heart clench tightly.

"No, no babe it wasn't you! Please your okay don't doubt yourself darling, kitten its alright I'm going to go catch these boys okay? I'll be back in a few minutes" I say as he whimpers, holding out a hand to me.

"Babe, the nurse is coming you'll be okay" I say softly, giving him a small smile and leaning down, giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"Relax kitten" I say before waking out and through the office.