Now by now I have completely forgotten that Ashton is on the fourth floor, along with Calum, michael, and Luke. So of course, I'm not even processing correctly.

"Is that Jake guy the person from the store, here hand me your damn phone!" I ripped the phone out of her hands and stumble forward a little just as he replies. Immediately Kelsey takes action jumping and cussing for the phone back.

As if by magic the doors to the elevator open "Make way" I shout pushing through some people I see in the corner of my eye. I push past them and burst into a full action run down the hotel hallways while reading messages.

Jake: You're a real bitch! Screw you and go be with you're little asshole in California!!"

Oh hell nah, no one talks to my angel of a sister like that!

Me/ kelsey:  Grow a pair you hormonal bitch! that time of the month again?

Kelsey, however, was not gaining speed on me, she was slow as hell, compared to Me, the who has extreme asthma. However, there was some footsteps more louder than hers. "What the hell are you doing Ashton!"

"Just catch up! she's smarter than she looks, the girls does nothing without thinking"

Thinking my sister would give up eventually, I do a little dodging by going around the corner, and then another, and searching for a maintenance room, or something. Finally finding one I jumped inside and let myself calm down.

Jake: Excuse me! you're still the virgin bitch who's to scared to fuck anyone. Leave me alone.

well there goes any bit of secrecy my sister once had before me. Now, without really understanding what was going on the door swung open and some guy entered. I only had light for about 2 seconds before the door closed, so how the fuck was I supposed to know who it was.

"SHH" He put his hand over my mouth. I went to scream anyways but then I heard the stomping. I should of screamed then, my friends were outside of the room, but I figured I shouldn't. Not exactly sure why. Well, I mean, I could easily defend myself.

"I'm gonna kill you Layla!" You could guess who that was on the opposite side of this door.

"Where the fuck did Ashton go?" At thick Australian accent said.

The calls for me dimmed out. They guy slowly let go of my mouth. As soon as I was ready to scream though he spoke.

"Taking a trick out of our play book now are we?"

I let out a huge breath that I had not a clue I had been holding in all this time. Then I used all that fear I had and formed it into a hard punch to the chest.

"You scared me Shitless Ashton!"

"Are you getting flashback, cuz I think I'm getting flashbacks" He laughed. "You aren't planning on fainting on me again right?"

"That depends, are you gonna scare me again? Cuz I might as well faint now while we are at it, not while we are out to dinner."

"You're so cute when you're being sarcastic, your little dimples show" He smirked. I blushed, but the dark hid it thankfully.

"Shut up or I'll punch you in the nose"

"You're not kidding are you?"

"Just shut up and let's get out of here!"

"shh, I think someone is coming!" Ashton shouted pushing me back against the wall as he tried to look around. Feeling very awkward in this position with his breath fanning on my my neck, I got chills that rose up and down my body.