Jon x neko gurl

It was a bright sunny day. Your cat self walk around the neighbor hood, and you enjoy the fresh air of cut grass while the breeze blew through your fur. You saw a timid mad walk up to you. He kneeled down to you and pet you.
"Hello kitty are you lost"
I nuzzled his arm.
"Mew" I said
"Awww don't worry I'll take you home"
My eyes widen at this and I tried to leave but he picked me up and began to walk into his house.
I squirmed around in his arms hoping to escape his grasp. He open the door and I scratched him and he drops me I start running towards the door and it closes. I hiss at him!
Jons POV
The little kitty hiss at me. I frown.
"What's wrong little kitty aren't you happy that your here and not out in the cold?"
I turn and pout.
"Oh I know I'll go buy some cat food" he lightens up and takes his coat and leaves."
I transform into my human form.
"Ehhhhh great." Well I guess I can leave now.
I go to the door and then hear voices coming down the stairs. I squeak and change back. And I see two men in front of me. One had a green shirt and brown hair and the other has a pink shirt and a chin that looked like an ass.
"What is a cat doing here?" The green one picks me up. I growl.
"OMG did Jon bring this home" he says dropping me and takes out his phone to call someone. I hiss and walk to the window.
"JON GET YOUR ASS HOME NOW" then he hangs up.
We wait 10 minuets and the door opens.
"What's wrong?" Jon says. I look at Edwardo scream at him. Jon begins to tear up from the screams. He slaps him and he takes me in his arms and runs out side. It rained and he slipped.
"Ah.." He yells in pain.
I look back at him. I feel bad for him and stay and nudged him. He hugs me and cries. I feel bad and something makes me feel like I should actually talk to him. I transform in his arms. He realizes that I'm bigger and look at me in the eyes. Then screams...
"AHHHH WHAT THE HECK???!!"
I put my finger on his lips and get close.
"Shhhhh"
He blushes. I hug him loving the feel of his warmth.
"W-who are you?"
I giggle. And kiss his fore head.
"I'm (y/n) I'm just a normal girl...well uh not so normal I don't really have a home I'm a stray and I'm part catt."
Jon looks at me in shock.
"No...home??!"
"Uh no but it's okay " I smile
"It's not okay!" he says looking me in the eye
I look at him in shock. His tone of voice catches my attention. I feel my heart race fast. My face getting warm.
"Your coming home with me, no buts" he grabs me and takes me all the way back home.
I feel cold yet warm. I like him.

Later.

We all dry up and I sit on his bed in his clothes which are baggy on me. I have a cup of some brown chocolate liquid.
"This is good." I smile at him.
Jons POV.
I look at her...I've never seen someone so beautiful. I couldn't help but kiss those lips. I leaned in kissing her hard.
She pulls away.
"W-what was that?"
"Uh hah...uh gotta go sorry" I try to run but my hand gets pulled back and I fall on top of her.
"I want more~ purrr"
I smile and couldn't help my sled at that point....
I knew that life was gonna be great now..

Eddsworld one shots On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara