Sheriff thomson x bandit reader

I walk in the saloon... with my gun in hand. I smirk at the people hiding under the tables in fear.
"Y'all better get out cha loot out ya bags before I shoot ya brains to da floor" I said pointing my gun at random people. They all put out there cash and I grabbed as much as could, maybe 400 dollars worth  and then I went to the bar tender.
"Money, please " I said as I tugged the collar of his shirt and had the gun to his head. He gave me all the money and I smiled and laughed.
"Y'all are so cute " I said putting my hands to my hips I could jus--" before I could finish the alarm went off. I turned in anger at the bar tender and shot at him. I hit his neck ,he feel to the floor. I everyone started to run. I ran out the back and got on my horse.
"Come n girl lets go " I said as my horse began to run. I heard a voice behind me.
"HEY YOU THERE STOP!" It was the voice of the sheriff which I know that voice by heart. I've had many encounters with him...
I heard one of the cowboys try to help and before I knew it a loud bang made my ears wing which followed up with a sharp pain in my side. I yelped and quickly saw black.

'What the hell who told you to shoot! I never gave any commands to---'

The voices faded to black.

*************************************
"Ngh, I tried to get up but pain shivered up my back. I whimpered. And laid back down. My vision was blurry and all I could see was blurred colors. I got mad and started shouting.
"Where am I!!" I growled. If there's one thing I hated it was being in captivity.
"Your staying with me.." I heard the sheriffs voice. I squinted my eyes but there was no use. I growled as I saw the blue figure come closer. He slipped his arms under my back carefully trying to pick me up but I snapped at him and bit him. He yelped in pain and he dropped me causing me to whimper because of the pain .
"Ow! Why did ya do that!" I said holding his wrist.
I growled and said.
"I'm a biter"
I chomped on my teeth and smirk.
Still couldn't see.

Toms pov
I saw her pain in her eyes, she was a fighter.. she always...was one.
I sigh...
"Let me prop you up if you just let me-" she tried to bite me again. So stubborn...
I saw her try to do it her self but all she did was groan in pain.
"Leave meh be" she said. She stared into my black eyes.
"What 'm I doing her" she said bitting her nails.
She always fidgeted when she was nervous or restless.
"You in my house, and you had a minor concussion and you need to rest for about 3 months
"T-three months???? With you?!?" She began to move around and moan in pain frantically.
"Stop stop stop!" I said holding her softy.
"G-get off me!! " she said biting my nose.
"Ahh!" I said holding my nose
She twitches and bites her nails.
I can't stand to see her like this...
"What happen you...why can't you-"
"Shut yer mouth and get out!" She yelled. And bite her lip looking at me.
I left and closed the door.
I leaned against the door and slid down. I needed to get out. I locked her door so she wouldn't go anywhere and I left my house.
I went to the nearest saloon and sat at the bar.
"Smirnoff please" I said to the bar tender. She gave me my drink and I took a sip.

I began to think of when I was 15....

"Heh Thomas!!! " she called climbing through my window. And sat on my bed.
"Y-y-y/n what are you d-doing here if my parents find out they wi-" she shush me with her finger.
"You talk to much " she Motioned my hand and laid on top of me.
"I'm tired...." she said as I blushed.
"Wha are you gonna do..uh..." before I could say anything she yips.
"What do ya wanna be when ya grow up Thomas"? She said with a huge smile.
"I uh...I don't know I want to uh uh help p-p-people!"
"Help people? Eh sounds okay?" She said.
"What wrong with that?" I said
"Nothing,heh your so cute.." she said and wrapped her arms around me.
"You c-can't stay here y/n my dad will kill you!"
She mumbles.
"Just because your dad is sheriff and my dad is a bandit Doesn't mean shit."
"Hey you cursed!"
"So what... goodnight" she feel asleep.
"Oh god...." I said not knowing what to do.