Tord x reader (birthday) cant dance

It was your 24th birthday party and you were so happy because you really went all out this year. A whole bunch of people were coming and you just added the finishing touches to your dresses. That's when tord comes in.
"Wow you look beautiful "
"Hehe not looking to bad your self " pointing to his red tux.
"Oh heh thanks (y/n)"
"Well lets go, we have to go to the club"
So after tord went on his missions as the red leader he became filthy rich by finding some evil leaders stash. And we needed up renting out a whole club with all my friends and family to come. I was super excited.
Our limo pulled up to the house.
Tord goes to the door and opening it. I step in smirking at the dork.
He climbs in with me and the driver pulls out the curb playing our favorite album humanz.
"Love this new albums gorillaz came out with " I say holding on to tords arm.
"It's indeed amazing "
"Pardon me , but I do believe we have arrived" the driver says.
"Thank you frank" tord says putting a hundred dollar bill in his pocket and patting it winking at him.
Tords pov
I walk out the door and open it for (y/n) her beautiful dress shines in the moon light. Her eyes shine in the light. I gaze at her beauty... she catches me and pokes my nose.
"Whatcha looking at dork"
"You~" i purred holding her close and kissing her soft lips.
"Mm heh come on cutie" she says playfully pushing me away. I escorts her to the big doors.
Music plays and everyone cheers at (y/n) every one talking and taking pictures. After many small chats an agreetings I end up losing her in the crowd only to find her dancing like a pro. My eyes widened.
"Whoa.."
She looks up at me with a mischievous smile. She grabs my hands and twirls around me.
"Dance with me tordie" she coo's to me.
I blushed knowing very well I can't dance. And haven't ever and is probably the worst at it.
"Uh- I can't really dance"
"Oh come on tord everyone can dance"
"But-"
"Shhh" she puts her hand on my lips.
"Just feel your self through the music"
As she says that our song comes on.
My heart beats .
The lights changing.
My body begins to bounce.
What is this?
A sudden bolt of energy shoots into my soul. My eyes sparkled as I grab her. We dance the night away together, never before feeling this. It was amazing, it felt as if we were dancing on air. The way she spins and bouncing around me, moving to the beat in her beautiful dress. It was hypnotizing, exotic, I can't even describe it. What was hours felt like minutes. Before I knew it a huge cake came out shooting out sparklers. A huge chocolate volcano shooting out fudge and whip cream. Marshmallow around it with a yummie ice cream filling.

Your pov.
Whoa... that an amazing cake but I'm more surprised at the fact at tords dancing skills I though he would suck lol, but no he was...he was ...amazing...
You though to your self.
Sadly that moment what put to and end. I was never so happy. My family and friends around me singing happy birthday all happy for me, I blew out the candles and made a wish.
Time skip
The limo took us home, it was like 3 in the morning, I was exhausted. I took my clothes off and slipped into my pj... which was toms over sized shirt. Heh. As I walked to the door of our bed room tord hugs me from behind.
"I have a present for you birthday girl"
"Oh? More presents I can't even fit the amount of presents we have in the limo"
Tord spins you around and he has a tiny wrapped box. I opens up the box to find a beautiful red ruby ring.
"Oh my gosh tord you didn't have to"
"Oh but I did, you deserve the world my love and I'll go to the ends of the earth to give you what you ask for"
You push him against the wall and kiss him passionately.
"Ah heh your welcome"
"I love you tordie" you say looking up at him.
" I love you to (y/n) " he says beginning to slow dance with me and opens the door twirling me into the bed.
He snuggles up to me. I closed my eyes , i was never happier.
"Happy birthday baby (y/n....ZZZ" he drifted off to sleep.
"Heh goodnight tordie" you kiss his forehead and turn off the light.