Tom x tord short

Edd's POV
I woke up to screaming and yelling from tord and tom. I growl and put the pillow over my head. Then a gun shit goes through my room.
"That's it!" I go down stairs and see tord on top of tom holding the collar of his neck.
"YOU TWO NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP IM TIRED OF YOU TWO YELLING AND SCREAMING"
They look in shock and I grab them putting them in tords room and I slam it be hide them locking the door by putting a ton of shit by the door. I breath heavily and tell them to get along UNTILL the morning and I slump back into bed.

Tord POV.
"Whoa..I've never seen Ed that mad"
"Yeah same" tom said.
"Cause you started everything" I told him
"I swear to go tord I'm gonna kick your ass" he threatens me coming closer. I smirk as he lunged at me trying to doge it but he actually got me. I fall back into the wall and he pins me against the wall. The moon light shines on his angry face.
'As much as I hAte Tom I had a crush on him...'
My mind takes control of my body and I put my hand on this back and pull him closer.
"Wha are you???"
"I can't help my self any longer" I say with a serous face and I lean in.
"N-mmf" Tom tries to push back but I push him to the ground on top of him.
I kiss his neck softy. I feel him shiver and the gets up.
"Fuck you tord!" He says blushing
I get up and hug his waist.
"So cute..." I lean in...
In the morning
Toms POV.
I open my eyes seeing tord next to me in his bed. I'm wearing his hoodie which smells good.
"I can believe that happen last night " I cringe and blush.
I try to get up but tord mumbles holding my waist.
He felt so warm....

Yeah I'm so sorry you guys should be ashamed of me that I wrote this