reminder; 82

—story time; ignorance.

  basically, ever since highschool started i've been avoiding this guy who attended the same school as me long long ago—all the way from grade 3 to 6. (nethan if you're reading this; no it is not you, and no—don't tell anyone at school about this or i will die.)

  i moved after grade 6, kind of far away and now i'm in highschool. but guess what; he attends the same one as well because me and a few friends decided to live near each other when we moved. i actually used to be really close friends with this guy but let's just say things got awkward, yikes.

  me and my friend call grade 6 the "dark ages"—i'm literally traumatized just by thinking about the past. to make things short let's just say; there was a lot of drama and this thing called "kindergarten love" started happening and basically EVERYONE IN THE FCKING CLASSROOM WAS DATING SOMEONE.

 to make things short let's just say; there was a lot of drama and this thing called "kindergarten love" started happening and basically EVERYONE IN THE FCKING CLASSROOM WAS DATING SOMEONE

  i'm literally cringing just by writing this but don't stop reading yet, THERE'S MORE.

  if you didn't get the hint already, basically i was paired with this dude—but please read this meme below; it explains this situation PERFECTLY.

  THE MEME SAYS 6TH GRADER TOO—I FEEL sHO0K.

  this guy was "dramatic" and i guess you can say a "hopeless romantic"—BUT THIS GUY TOOK IT WAYYY TOO FAR THAT I FELT RLLY BAD; THIS GUY BOUGHT ME A BRACELET. AND NO, NOT LIKE A CHEAP BOOTLEG ONE—HE BOUGHT IT FROM A LEGIT JEWELRY STORE!!1!

  in the end i had to move and i basically called it off bc "dating"
is weird to me, soz.

  he texted me this summer during the headstart program—some of you know of; mari my mother, jamie my father, domi my husband lmao.  but anyways, he talked about how one of my other friends were having a birthday party and asked if i was coming, i told him i couldn't; and i genuinely couldn't.

  he used that topic just to direct me to a new topic talking about "do you still have the bracelet?" and basically me being a complete ignorant.

  i straight out told him that i want to forget the cringy past (btw the ppl who were dating before in the class are still dating; just with someone new lmaooo.) and that i didn't mind just being friends. (actually i do, it's awkward and he seems pushy.) 

  he agreed and basically after that i never texted him, vice versa. before school today tho he past by the entrance and waved at me; i didn't see him at first so i didn't wave. he probably thinks i hate him now *sighs*

  fun fact: i actually sent him the jimin meme above during the convo.

  i dunno if you found my story interesting but i wanted to tell it to someone; this is one of the reasons i don't date.

  second reason is bc studies come first, R E S P O N S I B L E. ;-)

  should i do these often along with the other things i do?