She devil (?)

As Jack opened his eyes he heard his phone ping, signalling that someone had gotten in touch with him. He picked up his phone and saw that his mother had messaged him. As curiosity swept over him he opened up the message.
~Mum~
Hey Jack! I know we left things on a bad note but I really want to make things up too you. That's why I have found the perfect girl for you! She is kind, caring and she bakes great cookies! Please just give it a try! For me?
Mum xx

"Still don't get it do you?" Jack huffed as he locked his phone and put it back on the nightstand.
"What's wrong babe?"
Mark asked as he walked into the room holding two mugs of coffee.
"Huh? Oh, it's just my mum. When I told her I was gay she told me it was 'just a phase' and 'that I would grow out of it' that's why I came here, but now she is trying to hook me up with some random girl! I haven't told her about us yet, I really want too but she will just, reject it."
Jack sighed as he took one of the mugs off of Mark.
"Don't worry. You got me. I love you Jack, don't ever forget that."
"I won't. I love you too Mark."

A/N yes I know it's short but this is just to get me into the swing of writing a story like this! I actually came up with this idea days ago but school has started back up so I didn't have time to write it, but now at 10:53 pm I present to you, THE CHAPTER!!! I have no idea where that went, please don't judge. My brain isn't functioning properly. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and as always I will see all you dudes IN THE NEXT CHAPTER (too loud!) Buh-bye!!! Cxx