Why?

Mark's POV:
I awoke to the sound of quiet grunts and sighs. I looked around to see that Jack was nowhere to be seen and my room was a complete mess. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and sleepily made my way to the door, I clearly wasn't paying any attention to where I was going as I tripped over a shoe. I crashed into the bedroom door face first, Aww that hurt! The door opened slowly and no sooner had it opened Jack came walking over to me.
"You alright Mark?"
I looked up at him like he was nuts.
"Maybe not then."
He replied. He outstretched his hand to help me up and I gladly accepted. As soon as I was on my feet I gently pulled Jack's hand towards me but instead of falling into me, he snapped his hand away. He looked down at my arms then my torso then my thighs.
"Jack. What's wrong?"
"Why didn't you tell me?"
Shit.
"Tell you... About what?"
I gulped.
"You know exactly what I'm talking about! Why didn't you tell me?!"

He lifted up my arm as if he wasn't making it clear enough that that's what he was talking about.

"Because... I was scared Jack! I didn't want to scare you away! I love you like mad and I don't wanna lose you! Okay?! That's why I didn't tell you..."
I was tearing up and so was Jack. I didn't want to upset him it's just somethings aren't supposed to be found out... I'm glad he knew now though. I had been clean for months so he had nothing to worry about. Not really.

A/N I'm sorry if this is quite bad. I was walking home whilst writing this so my mind was all over the place. I hope you enjoyed this and as always I will see you all in the next chapter xxx