Reception pt. 2

Ash never seemed to let any one down with the music when it got to boring, which didn't happen often he lifened everything up with a random song. He even had the Chicken Dance song....which Sammi made me dance to...... I was in the middle of rocking out to City of Sin - ETF when the music was cut off and Ash's famous theme song came on .... you all know what it is ( it's the video , if you don't know, but seriously...) . Next thing I knew, I saw a troll face  , long hair and an OUTLAW tattoo and I had disappeared from Andy's sight and was now on the dance floor with my brother Ash. "ASHLEY, WHAT THE FUCK" Andy said playing , and Ash just look at him like ...* photo*  I chuckled and shrugged before dancing with my brother , good choice in music I said amused, not really liking the song, but it amused me greatly . "Thank you" he chirped. "Andy's a lucky guy" he said as we continued to dance. Yes but so would any girl who met a guy like you, the you on stage and the you off stage are two entirely different people, and I think the fans would go in galactic shock if they ever found out, but I know one day, I'll be at your wedding Ash, I can feel it, he looked at me skeptically as I said that and continued to dance with me until the end of the song. " CC WANT'S TO DANCE WITH DA PRETTY LADY TOO" CC screamed as he jumped on the dance floor and glomped me. So we waltzed to the  Gummy bear song , which was harder than it looks but it was all about fun. Me and Jinxx tango'd to Roxanne - Police and Jake and me just danced to to Billy Jean. Jayy, Dahivie, Jeffree and I did the Can Can to the crazy frog song, well I did it the best I could, I was in a dress. We all did the electric slide and partied away until it was time for cake. Andy and I both held the knife as pictures were taken of us cutting the cake. I took a piece and fed Andy and he "tried" to feed me...my piece of cake ended up in the top of my dress and he....grabbed it. t* >//////////<  * and fed me...after my shock I looked at the smug look on his face and tried to ignore it and tried to focus on trying to make my face any other color besides the color of my dress. He chuckled and kissed my shoulder as everyone took their pictures, we finished cutting the cake and made sure everyone that wanted some got it and enjoyed a piece ourselves before it was time.  After that we that it was time to do the garter and bouquet toss while listening to another one bites the dust..... We stood on the balcony with all our friends below and Andy was first, he crouched down on his feet and disappeared in the petticoats and skirts of my dress and finally found his prize. I felt his tongue loop around the red and black lacey fabric on my mid thigh as he started to tug the garter down as I just stood up red as a beet and trying to hide my face from everyone taking pictures...probably the worst and best experience since the wedding that I've had. After fighting with the garter for a few minutes Andy submerged from my dress with the garter in his teeth and everyone cheered and laughed as he shagged it around like a dog toy. We even took a picture with both of us tugging on it like a game of tug -o- war , we turned around and with items in hand we through them into the chasm below . Ash caught the garter and a mystery staff girl caught my bouquet as I waggled my eyebrows at Ash and rolled my eyes over to the pretty lady :) We opened gifts which I was glad no one saw some of them...including Sammi's and Jinxx's *more like Sammi's*  gift which I about died of embarrassment when I opened it. * Shown in One Hawt nite in Hobbiton*  All I remember was opening it up, screaming then yelling at Sammi who had a smug look that could beat Andy's. I covered my face to hide my embarrassment as Andy tried to figure out was was in the box, I dropped it to the floor away from his awaiting grasp and for a while I was to open any of my other gifts. Word had apparently gotten out what was in the box because everyone now had those all knowing looks on their face so now everybody but Andy knew. "Babe, you might as well tell me, remember we're married , no secrets" Andy scolded me and I gulped and looked at him, I didn't have to voice to say it out loud but everyone knew so I might as well tell them. Sammi got me a lingerie set, I mumbled barely loud enough for him to hear and I watched his confused face turn into a smirk. "THANK YOU SAMMI AND JINXX"  Andy screamed over everyone and I just wanted to disappear. After more bows and wrapping paper later, we hugged everyone and thanked them for coming before Andy helped me into out stretch hummer limo that was taking us to the air port with our bags already pack courtesy of our friends. We got on the private plane that Andy rented out and relaxed as our flight began to who knows where and enjoys watched the never ending Batman marathon until we both fell asleep in each other's arms. 

*A/N - WOW 2 updates GO ME!!!! comment/rate and all that jazz and stick around for the last 2 chapters!!!!*