Welcome Home

*Welcome home by Coheed and Cambria is the music video :D It doesn't fit the story but it's a fucking good song!   * 

I was currently on my moving home for the next 4 MONTHS!! I was so happy, I'm am on a bus living with my hero's SOMEBODY PUNCH ME I MUST BE DREAMING!!...okay maybe not, I'm a cripple right now after all. The guys were all happy that I was ...taken hostage? , but anyways I knew we were all going to have a good time. "Welcome to your second home, because you'll be on this thing, or one that looks just like it from now on about 2- 3 times a year if not more" C.C joked and I smiled at him. Now we went inside and we were debating on where I was going to sleep. I kept on pointing to the couch saying that I'd be okay here, but Andy was arguring with me because he says I needed a bed because of my ribs and he wasn't taking no for an answer. This probably went on for 5 minutes before Jinxx through some information at us. "Why don't you two just share the bed, Andy get's the biggest bed, because he gets the bed room with has a queen size bed, your both twigs fucking share and shut up!" We looked at eachother and agreed slowly. The thought of me and Andy Beirsack being in the same bed almost gave me a hemorage of the nose.  We didn't have anything to do so we decided on watching a movie, I got to pick because I said so! :D  I searched high and low for the one movie that I wanted to watch most but couldn't find it in there stash so I went to mine and grabbed Batman Returns and looked at them all happy. "UGH BATMAN AGAIN, I HID ALL OF ANDY'S FOR A REASON, HERE WE GO AGAIN!!" Ash said annoyed. I dropped the movie below my chin and looked at him with a sad innocence *photo* "f-fine but only because your new to the family, it had nothing to do with that face! " Next thing I knew I was being swung around by Andy like this *external link* as he shouted how cute I was making that face. At first it scared my half to death, but then it was really fun so I started to smile instead of clinging to him for dear life, I was deffenently going to like it here.

XP sorry it was short people but I'm so glad I'm able to get on again, I hope you all continue to comment on my page and stories I wuffles you all :3 ~♥

                                                                           Xx_Silent_Moon_xX