Early Day

Nothing screams "time to wake up" like a bucket of ice cold water at 7am. I screamed jump out of bed and karate chopped Sammi in the face...on accident of course. So now I'm up, I've barely been asleep for 6 hours and my day has already started. Boy am I going to need caffine today. I took a fast shower and got ready before stopped by starbucks to get coffee before I had my nail appointment.

* A/N http://bvbgirl94.polyvore.com/  -  Early Day ,is her outfit*

I yawned as I sat in the passenger side of Sammi's car , gulping down my chocolate caramel macchiato with triple shots of expresso and ate my glazed dougnut and stawberry scone before I got to my destination. I spent an agonizing hour and a half getting my nails sawed, polished , painted and bejeweled for something as simple as what I had done. After all the girls were doneI sighed after we thanked and paid Shelby, who was the one who did the work and went to the car. The cake and flowers were going to be deliver to the wedding 2 hours before hand so it could all be set up and ready. the rings were with the pillow, which Sammi had in her trunk, all the girls plus Sammi's 2 cousins were in the car now when we went to go pick up my dress, and we were currently on our way to my make up and hair appointment with only 4 hours to spare before the wedding. My hair was first and I didn't know how to descibe it, it was a series of curls in a bun with more curls and twists, it was very pretty but very PAINFUL!!! It took 2 and a half hours just to do that. The other girls were also getting their hair done but nearly as detailed as mine was and finished wayyyy before I did. I got into my dress and got all fixxed up to make sure my hair would still stay with my veil in and it was all very hectic but it's what hade to be done I guess. All the girls got changed as well so we could get out make up done and get out of here and the make up took a lot of time so after they were done, we paid them and left to go to the venue to wait for the ceremony.

* A/N http://bvbgirl94.polyvore.com/  - Wedding *

I got to my hide away spot where Chris and Amy *Andy's parents* was waiting for me. I've met and seen them several times so the both hugged me when they saw me. "Andy is a lucky guy, you look beautiful" Amy beamed at me. I smiled "thank you" , they looked at me shocked and I put a finger to my lips. It's a surprise, I started to talk again when Andy proposed to me, I can now talk and sing, I explained to them after seeing their confused faces. Pretty soon, we were joined by some of the people on our guest list, which was all the bands that I had met on the year long tour. "Damn, I wish I wasn't gay" Jayy cursed himself, pretending to cry on Jeffree who conforted him, I smiled and I thanked them all for coming ...on paper of course ;) wouldn't want to leak out my secret too much. I heard the rest of my guest list enter the venue and the crowd was loud and they got louder when the guys revealed themselves. "HOW ARE YOU MOTHER FUCKER'S DOING" I sighed I missed that voice more then anything in the world. "I BET YOU MOTHER FUCKERS BE THINKING, ANDY YOUR WARPAINT IS AWESOME, ANDY YOUR HAIR IS AWESOME BUT ANDY WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DRESSED SO WEIRD, AND THE ANSWER TO THAT MOTHER FUCKER'S IS BECAUSE ALL OF YOU HERE TONIGHT ARE INVITED TO MY MOTHER FUCKING WEDDING, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW" the screams that followed almost blew out my eardrums.......Everything was ready everyone was in place, all the band friends were in a long line and I stood at the end with Christ and Amy's arms wrapped around mine and the ceremony began as a rocked out BVB version of "Marry You" by Bruno Mars came on.

* A/N - another update, hoped you liked it, comment/rate if you want and keep in mind only 2-3 more to go!*