Chapter 73

Ignore typos! Sorry for the wait guys :/ and sorry that its short!
Tracklist:
Adore you- Miley Cyrus ❤

H a r r y

I don't know what to do or say as I stare at Stella from across the room. I wasn't anticipating on her response, that's for damn sure. Her lips are pressed into a thin line as she glares at me, and it's almost enough to make me take my ass down the balcony but I don't move a muscle.

"That's what I thought," She huffs, sounding like a mini me.

"Since when were you so..feisty," I remark and shift on my feet. I still have no idea what to do with myself.

"Since you." She pushes herself off of her knees, and for a split second I imagine her on her knees infront of me, my fingers wrapped in her hair, her mouth taking all of me. Fuck.

I rub the back of my neck, sliding my phone into my pocket. She stands to her feet and pads to where I am, her over sized white t-shirt adorning her small body. She looks fucking beautiful, I find it impossible how I was so upset with her only seconds ago.

She wraps her arms around my neck and smiles up at me, and I knit my eyebrows down at her.

"Are you..okay..?" I ask her, uncertain of her sudden mood swing.

"Fine, just shut up and kiss me," Well shit.

I do as she says, holding the small of her back and pressing her into me as our lips connect. She is on her tippy toes, and my hands find their way from her back to the back of her neck, my fingers tangled in her hair.

"You're bipolar," I smirk against her lips and she pulls away to look at my face.

"So are you," She remarks and her lips find mine again as she presses her tounge into my mouth. I like her when she's this way, she seems so care free and happy. A drastic contrast to her normal self. She's always worrying about something or someone. I need to fuck some freedom into, I need to feel her, all of her.

"I'm sorry, I just hate it when you compare yourself to her and shit. I'm with you Stella, not her," I say and watch as she deems over my statement. Her full lips are pulled into a small pout and I admire her beautiful face.

"You're right," she nods with a sigh and tippy toes to kiss my forehead. "Can we do something now?" She suddenly asks, her eyes casting down.

"Like?" I ask her, tilting her chin up to look into my face.

"I..I want to.." Her cheeks begin to redden from her ears to her neck and I can't help the dimples cratering my cheeks.

"Yeah?" I taunt her. I think I have a clue of what she wants to do, I just want her to say it herself. Her fingers fumble with the hem of her t-shirt before she looks back up at me with wide innocent blue eyes.

"Babe, say it," she swallows and presses her thumbs into my hips as she holds me by the waist.

"What do you wanna do?" Her lips are inches from mine and I look from her eyes to her puckered mouth as I slowly begin to wade to the bed.

"No," She stops me, pressing her palms against my chest. I halter momentarily a look of bewilderment etched on my face. "I'm tired of dry sex, and..and you've pleased me before.." She trails biting down on her lips.

Oh fuck. She wants to suck my dick.

"Stella, what is it you want to do?"

"I want to make you feel good too? Not only me! I mean, it's only fair...right?" She rambles and I close my eyes to refrain from laughing at her nervousness.

She folds her arms over her chest and pouts like a child.

"No, no, no, baby I'm not laughing at you, I just want you to say it," I try not to laugh.

"Why? You know what I want to do," Her eyes don't meet mine as she stares ahead, her arms still folded. I want her to wrap her lips around me, all the fucking time actually but I want to bring the confident out of her, making her say it will give her the push she needs to actually get on her knees and fuck me with her mouth.

"I want to hear you say that you want to suck my dick," Spitting images of her on her knees flood my mind, and I'm already towering over her my fingers tangled in her hair before I know it. "say it," I hiss.

"O..Okay," Her breathing is rapid and her eyes flutter as she gulps. "I want to suck you--" She stops mid sentence shaking her head rapidly.

"I-I can't do it," She looks up at me with nervous eyes.

"You can, don't be afraid, it's just me baby, you understand? Just me," I reassure her. She nods blindly her eyes still locked with mine as my fingers loosen their grip momentarily as she descends on her knees. I'm on fucking hard as she pushes hair over her shoulder and rubs her clammy palms against her skin.

"Okay," She mouths fumbling with my belt. I let her take her time, her fingers pulling down the zipper and revealing my big ass bulge.

Now, I wrap her hair into a ponytail in my hands and grip her hair as she hooks her fingers around the elastic of my boxers and slides it down my legs. She gasps almost in awe and swallows before looking up at me through her mascara coated lashes. She takes me in her palms and I let out a soft sigh. Her hands are so goddamn soft and I'm so fucking hard, my eyes flutter and my adrenaline kicks up about a thousand fucking notches. Her cheeks heat and I know she's nervous and embarrassed all in the same breath.

"Just..." I finish my half sentence with a moan as she begins to pump back and forth, her bottom lip taken in between her teeth. Fuck.

"Oh, my...oh," I grunt as she licks her lips roguishly and rubs over my tip. Every fucking hormone is on edge, I know I won't last long with me in her mouth.

"Say it," I breathe as she begins to wrap her mouth around me.

"I..I want to suck your dick," She muffles, her mouth now full of me. I stare down at her in awe as she bobs her head back and forth, every inch of me feeling the pad of her tongue. Her eyebrows are furrowed, her cheeks and neck officially a paled red.

I tighten my grip on her hair and help her out, my mouth agape.

"Fuck.." She's not fucking innocent not on her knees like this.

"Mm," she mumbles in what I assume to be pleasure and I almost come in her mouth.

"Slow down baby, I'm not gonna last long,"

Her mouth detaches from me and she rises to her feet, pulling her large shirt over her head. I immediately cup her breast foundling with her nipples, drawing small circles on her goose bump dotted skin before kissing them both, and drawing them together and back.

"Beautiful," I whisper.

"I want you," She barely says, turning around slowly, to climb the bed.

"You're a virgin baby," I remind her with a knit in brows. I wish that wasn't the case. She said she's ready though, so fuck that waiting shit.

I almost loose my composure when she lays on the bed gracefully, her hair wild over her shoulders, her oceanic eyes wild and dilated. I pull the jeans off my legs and dangle it in the air until a silver packet falls out. The condom lays on the floor and I nearly clamor to pick it up. I pace to the door and lock it, removing my socks and watch to join her on the bed. My hungry eyes rake down her bare body, my fingers trailing the skin on her legs, goosebumps rising by my touch.

"I thought you said you were going to wait?" She looks nervous yet sure and I kiss her on the lips.

"I can't wait anymore Stella, you said you need me, fuck I need you too," I breathe and she smiles and pulls me closer by the nape of my beck. Her eyebrows furrow and she looks up at me worriedly as I position myself atop her, spreading her legs open in one swift movement.

"Will it hurt?" Her voice is small and a smirk graces my lips as I look down to slip the rubber on my length properly. Fuck, this is not how I pictured this. I thought we would be doing what she wanted, being in a room full of flowers and candles and romantic shit. Instead, it's the middle of the fucking week, in her room where I'm sure someone one is here.

Fuck, I don't give a shit though, its quiet as fuck now.

Her palms cup my face, her fingers tracing the outline of my lips, her eyes blindly trailing up and down my face.

I pull the sheets over our bodies, the warmth captured in the small white of cotton and silk shielding us. Her chest is rising and falling so quickly and her eyes aren't steady as I look down at her.

"Baby look at me while I make love to you," I breathe, my fingers digging into her hips as gently as possible as I line myself up with her entrance.

Her eyes watch mine, her mouth slightly open and quivering.

I wipe over her and she gasps, biting down on her bottom lip. I sink my teeth into my lip also, holding myself up by pressing my palms into her pillow.

"Fuck," we both simultaneously whisper. Every fucking being of me is for her, every cell. I need to ask her to be mine in this fucking moment, I have to.

I press into her gently, watching as her eyes widen and dilate further, her back being arched off the bed and into me, our connection being official. She feels just like I imagined, tight as fuck, wet, warm, fucking good as fuck.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask as I press further, my dick being sucked into her walls.

"Yes.." She gasps, her fingers clutching the sheets as her eyes roll back, and I begin my first torturous thrust.

(❤ so, its been a busy week for me, I was sick, my dog got hit by a car, and it was pretty hectic with my aunt leaving for Cali :/ but how are you guys?)

For those of you who don't know, the IG for sex lessons is @floz__ 😁❤)