7.

✨ Luke ✨

"Baileys pretty beat huh?" Louis asks me, looking down at the sleeping girl in my lap. We got back home from the club about half an hour ago. When we got back Candy, Harry, and Niall were all sleeping. Now it's time for everyone else to settle down.

"Yeah, she had a long night" I grin playing with her hair.

The night with Bailey was amazing, everything was so slow and passionate, it made me realize even more just how in love I am with this girl. It made me realize, no one else is going to make me as happy as she does, not candy, not anyone. The only problem is I don't know how I'm possibly going to find a way to tell everyone else that.

"I should probably get some sleep, you too Luke!" Louis says walking out of the room leaving Bailey, and I alone. I attempt to stand very slowly, careful not to wake Bailey up, but it doesn't exactly go as planned.

"Luke?" Bailey groggily says opening up one of her eyes. "What are you doing in here?"

"Just settling you in, I didn't mean to wake you."

"Just stay with me" she pouts sitting up.

"Bai you know I can't do that" I sigh gently placing my hand on her cheek. "I wish I could"

"Why can't you" she wraps her arms around my neck straddling me. "Just tell Candy you're breaking up with her"

"I don't want to hurt her Bailey" she pulls away from me, giving me a strange look.

"Yet you're perfectly okay with hurting me" she nods her lips forming a straight line. "Alright" she gets up, but before she can leave I grab her by her wrist.

"Bailey don't be like that" I groan already knowing how this is going to end. "We've had a good night"

"Maybe for you! Getting in my pants then just leaving!" She slightly slurs, stumbling back.

"Keep your voice down!" I whisper scream placing my hand over her mouth. "Are you trying to get us caught?" She slaps my hand away glaring at me. "Bailey I never said it was going to mean anything!" I semi yell in frustration.

"What?" She asks hurt, taking a few steps back. Shit.

"Bailey you know that's not what I meant" I sigh rubbing my eyes. I can't believe I just created an entirely new argument for myself. " I meant it wasn't going to change anything!"

"But why Luke? If you're not happy with her then leave her! People break up, I think this group of people knows that very well!" Tears start forming in her eyes. "Its just so frustrating! Sometimes I wonder if you really love me, or if you just really love messing with my emotions."

"Stop saying that!" I yell louder than expected. "Listen Bailey" I feel myself beginning to get worked up, knowing my eyes are already beginning to look glossy. "I love you so so fucking much, honestly probably more than my own brothers." I walk closer to her gripping the sides of her arms. "I can't keep doing this to you tough" a tear slips from my eye, I'm okay with letting her see me in this state, maybe she'll realize how much I care. "If we get back together, someone's going to try to fuck it up for us. Me, You, one of the boys, Candy! I can't keep hurting like this, and I can't keep breaking you"

"Luke you're hurting now! I'm more broken than I've ever been! I need you, and you need me you can't change that, and you know it...so why are you wasting your time?" She brings her hand up to my cheek, her thumb wiping away a tear. "If you keep lying to Candy pretty soon you'll both be miserable, we all need to stop lying...with that being said I want to just come clean to each other, okay?"