4.

Vote and comment if you wanna make me smile!

If you don't just vote and comment anyways.

💕 Bailey 💕

Watching Ashton walk away leaves me with two separate feelings. Relief, and regret. I feel horrible, but also like a weights been lifted off of my shoulders.

"I need some of that beer pronto" I quietly sigh to myself, rubbing my temples. I rotate my body towards the door, and walk back outside seeing everyone gathered around a fire. Except Nayeli who I know is with Mckenzie considering neither should be around alcohol. I can't seem to spot Candy either, but Luke's out here.

"Niall you already know you'd never do it!" I hear Calum taunt.

"I can too! Hell I'll do it now!"  I see Niall begin to take off his shirt, then reach down to his shorts.

"Um should I leave?" I ask loudly covering my eyes. "This seems like a guys night thing"

"Nah Bai were just having some fun" Michael laughs leaning back. "You can join. Truth or dare is always more fun with a girl involved"

"Not when half of us are in a relationship, including the girl" Zayn disagrees. Mine and Ashton's eyes immediately lock, and he looks over at everyone.

"Actually..." He begins taking another sip of his drink. "Bailey and I aren't together anymore" he nods, his lips forming a straight line. "It was a mutual decision, and we're still friends. A relationship just isn't good for either of us right now."

"Oh wow...I'm sorry guys" Liam pats Ashton on his back, and Ashton stands up with an unreadable expression.

"It's fine, I think I'm just gonna get some sleep. I'll see you all tomorrow."

"Ashton wait" I grab onto his arm as he tries to pass me.

"Bailey it can wait okay?" He pushes past me, causing me to slightly lose my balance. I see everyone looking me down, all of their gazes practically asking "what the fuck did you do?". I know that it's what's best though, him and I will both get over it. I know we will.

"Well" I clear my throat. "You guys can have your guy time, I think I'm going to get some sleep too."

"Are you sure?" Harry asks me, a slight slur in his words. "I mean now that you're single maybe-"

"Harry shut the fuck up, and leave the poor girl alone" Louis snaps crossing his arms.

"Jealous much Lou Lou?" Harry grins taunting him.

"As if, don't start that shit with me"

"Yeah this is definitely my cue to go" I awkwardly say pointing to the door. "Night guys"

--------------------------

January 2nd

💕 Bailey 💕

" Breakfast! First come first serve! If you want some now I suggest you get it before the rest of the savages do!"

My eyes quickly open, and I jolt up grabbing Mckenzie, running to the kitchen. I nearly trip over myself multiple times, but manage to be the second one there right behind Calum. Believe it or not but mornings with just the boys, Mckenzie, and I were close encounters to the hunger games. I can't imagine what it's going to be like with all thirteen of us. It's insane to imagine.