5.

Vote and comment plz 😊💕

💕 Bailey 💕

"Okay I know this probably isn't the best time for a stressful announcement, but I have a stressful announcement." Michael tells us walking into the kitchen.

"Can we focus on one problem at a time please?" I groan placing my head onto the counter. "We have a baby on the way!"

"Well lucky the news isn't for you then" he grins. "Ashton, Luke if you haven't checked your phones already to find out then I believe you should know management wants four new songs before the tour."

"What?" They both sigh in unison.

"Four new songs in four months isn't that bad." I shrug. "You've got a month for each."

"Actually since we need to rehearse the songs they want them done before March." Michael corrects me.

"Oh....yeah glad the news wasn't for me" I snort. "Good luck my loves."

"We're not going to be able to pull this off" Luke shakes his head. "Did they at least give any specifics?"

"Not except that we just need to have at least one slow song. Luke you've got to have something in that song book of yours you've written tons in it!"

"Not things that need to be shared..."

"Ashton, Calum and I are good with the upbeat songs, you're our only shot at something emotional, so get thinking."

"Michael I truly have nothing."

"What's the point in singing songs none of your fans are going to know anyways? That doesn't make any sense" I interrupt.

"You've gone through so many emotions is the past years I know you've got something! I'm not rushing you, but we do need you" Michael continues, ignoring me.

"Listen Michael those are personal things I'm not willing to share! Bailey can write songs, make her do it for fucks sake!" Luke barks slamming his fist onto the counter out of frustration.

"That's it" Ashton pipes in eyes wide. "They write a song together! Could you imagine the raw emotion?"

"Ashton you're a genius!" Michael beams. "I know it might be awkward for you two but-"

"No"  I say shaking my head. "I'm not doing it"

"Bailey please!" Michael begs.

"I'm not doing it either" Luke shrugs. "You guys have been through shit too, guess you'll have to come up with something on your own" he stands up from his seat taking Candys hand heading to his shared room.

"I'm surprised you stubborn assholes aren't still together" Michael mumbles. "It's like you're the same person."

"You're just pissy because we won't give you a stupid song" I roll my eyes growing annoyed with the conversation.

"Are you still mad about yesterday?"

"No...I'm not mad at him. I just don't want to re live everything with him"

"That's what's going to make the song work Bailey!"

"Guys you just need to realize that-" I'm interrupted by the loud sound of my phone ringing. I look down at the caller ID to see its Calum. "Hello?" I practically yell into the phone anxious to hear what's going on. "Is everything okay? Nayeli's doing okay right?"

"Yeah she's doing well" he softly chuckles into the phone.

"Did she have the baby?"

"No, and thank God. It's way too early."