3.

Vote for Bashton
Comment for Lailey
Or both for both idfk guys 😂

💕 Bailey 💕

"Bailey you have to tell us what's happening" Louis pleads "You know I'm nosy, I have to know what's going on!"

"Louis just chill for a second okay? I haven't even been in this home for half an hour and problems are already arising. I'll tell you, and the rest of the boys later on"

"Okay okay fine.Can I ask you something though?"

"Yeah of course, what's up?"

"Well Nayeli and Calum...are they...are they doing well?"

"Yeah Louis, I'm sorry"

"It's fine" he sighs nodding. "He's just one lucky guy, I hope he treats her well."

"He will, believe me Calums a good guy."

"Yeah I know,but ever since the situation with him hitting her I just have a hard time feeling assured that it won't happen again. It's nothing against Calum I know people make mistakes, but I really care about Nayeli."

"I know you do" I sigh placing my hand on his back. "I'll make sure Cal takes good care of her." He nods his eyes looking glossy. "Louis?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you going to cry"

"What?" He scoffs "No I don't cry."

"Everyone cries..."

"Not everyone shows it, let's just change the subject."

"Okay well then I guess I should ask what's up with you guys, any new romance or anything?"

"Well Niall, Liam, and Zayn all have girlfriends and-"

"My little Niall found himself a girlfriend!?" I cheer. "That's amazing how did I not know?"

"Well we're keeping everything very low profile, publicity tends to destroy relationships"

"Oh trust me I know" I mumble under my breath. "So that just leaves you and Harry huh?"

"Yeah, but watch out Harry's been a real horndog lately"

"Really? That's so unlike him!"

"Yeah we don't know what's gotten into him, but he's ready to try to get with anyone."

"Yeah I'll definitely keep an eye out for that"

"Hey are you two going to come swimming? Turns out there's a pool outside" Calum peeks through the hallway telling us.

"I don't really feel like swimming, I'll sit outside with you guys though"

"Well I'm going to go change into my trunks" Louis tells me standing up. "I'll meet you outside"

"Alright don't take too long!" Calum looks over at me, and as soon as Louis is gone he speaks.

"I don't want him by Nayeli, I heard nearly the entire conversation and he's got a hell of a lot of nerve"

"He knows his place Cal"

"Does he?" He snaps. "It sure doesn't sound like it"

"I've talked to him okay? You won't have to worry about him interfering"

"If there's an interference he'll be the only one worrying, I can promise you that."

"Calum stop he hasn't even said one word to her, and you're already getting worked up"