Chapter 4

You woke up in your underwear and corset. The room you were in blank and completely unfamiliar. You looked around, confused. There was a bed across from the one you were in. A single picture hung on the wall.

"H-hello?" You spoke quietly, looking down at your legs. Suddenly your memories hit you like a tidal wave. You started to cry your cat ears beginning to poke out of the top of your head. You lost you composure and your ability to conceal your Neko half. Your cries turned into quiet sobs as the door opened. Your eyes widened as Sebastian stood at the door, his jaw dropped in shock. You waited for him to begin abusing you. After all.... Hybrids were the lowest of the low, that's why you were a slave.

"Y-you're a...." Sebastian said, trailing off. You nodded, curling up into a tight ball. Sebastian sat next to you, beginning to pet your head softly. You shrank away, moving closer the wall. You pulled your leg to you as best you could. Sebastian sat there in silence, staring at you with amazed crimson eyes.

"I won't hurt you." He said, gently touching your cheek. You flinched as your tears stopped, you looked to him.

"I won't tell.... Demon's word." Sebastian promised. You nodded in response, still shaking. You completely disregarded the fact that he had referred to himself as a demon. He pet your head softly, waiting for you to fall back asleep before returning to his young master.

"Young Master, what do you wish for me to do?" He asked, standing up straight. Ciel looked to Sebastian.

"Take care of Lady (Y/N)... That's an order." Ciel told him.

"Yes, my lord." Sebastian obeyed, taking a knee with one hand over his chest another behind his back. He quietly walked back to his quarters, sitting down opposite the bed you slept in. As Sebastian sat next to you, his mind began wondering.

Why does she always flinch when people touch her?.... Was she abused... Or worse?.... The girl's such an angel... Wait... I am a demon... I am supposed to be repulsed by things so innocent.... She's supposed to disgust me.... So why do I find myself protecting her?... Thinking about her?.... I need her to tell me everything... But I don't want to push to hard.... I'll have to wait... He thought to himself as you slept peacefully. He looked up at you long enough for him to notice the tail swaying on your back.

He, being the demon he was, was mesmerized by felines. Everything about them drove him crazy; their fur, ears, tails, claws, eyes, paws.... Just everything. Before he knew what he was doing he was sitting on your bed, vigorously stroking your tail. You began to purr louder, moaning softly. He tilted his head and stroked it harder. You sat up and nuzzled him with your eyes closes, moaning louder. He suddenly snapped out of his trance, releasing your tail. You opened your eyes, widening them before scooting back against the wall. You pulled your tail close, fear overcoming you. Before you knew it you're morphing farther. Your nails sharpened, the same with your pupils. Your canines passed your lip, hanging over your bottom lip. The corset slid down an inch as your already small form tightened.

"You.... You.... Touched my.... Tail." You whispered. Sebastian raised both hands in surrender to calm you down.

"I just couldn't control myself..." Sebastian tried to explain. You nodded, slowly calming down.

"I guess I can understand that..." You whispered, crossing your legs as best you could. Sebastian stared at your ears.

"Am I aloud to pet you?" He asked softly. You nodded tilting your head towards him. He smiled and gently scratched the top of your head. After a minute you purred, your head enjoying being scratched.

"Can I.... Take off my glove?" He asked, completely infatuated with the feline in front of him.

"I don't see why not.." You responded. He slid his glove off, fluffing your head. You continued to purr happily.

"My Lady (Y/N)... How did you receive all of those bruises?" Sebastian asked softly, eyeing you closely. Your purring stopped.

"I told you... I'm clumsy." You whispered, keeping your eyes to the ground.

"Alright.... Is there anything I can get you?" Sebastian asked, changing the subject quickly. You furrowed your brow.

"What?.... No... I can take care of myself." You stated matter-of-factly. Sebastian looked at you unamused.

"Our young master has ordered me to care for you." Sebastian informed. You tilted your head.

"What? Why?" You questioned, confused as why your master would go through the trouble.

"He obviously values you."

"Well.... I'm grateful he finds me of good use but... I can do things myself." You persisted, standing up.

"My Lady!" Sebastian called loudly as you fell backwards. You let out a cry as you went back into Sebastian's long and strong arms. Heat rushed to your face as you noticed him study you closely. He set you down laying you back on your bed. You cursed quietly, laying in your bed and beginning to watch the ceiling.