Chapter 25 My last ever day is somehow happy? : D x-x-x

Wow! So this my last ever chapter! I hope you've all enjoyed this book, thank you to all the supporters who have been great! Love you!  Enjoy this last chapter, don't forget to vote and comment! ;D xxx 'Check out my new book which will hopefully be much better than this book! xxx' Amazing song to the right, suits this story, love this song! >>>

I woke up with a feeling of excitement! I started my laptop and opened up my email to find one new message. It was from Rossetta. She replied to my chaotic day and told me something about a surprise. I felt even more excited and was buzzing! I got ready in my best clothes for the school photo for our year book. Once I was ready I walked to school as everyone smiled at me and even a few boys wolf-whistled at me. I smiled and walked with my head held high. 

Tiffany came up to me on her own looking guilty, I looked at her expectantly. " Yess?" I asked. " Look, i'm j-just - sorry! She blurted. " Your all I ever wanted to be okay! I guess i was just too jealous,i'm sorry, you probably don't even need to accept my apology after all i've put you through. I-I just wish I could start over, you've got so much coming for you! Good Luck!" she smiled a small smile and left me speechless. wow, i did not see that coming. 

The morning flew by as the teachers let us talk about what we would miss and all that stuff. I walked through the halls at lunch time and saw something was unusual. Lot's of people were actually talking to different people from their cliques. Wow, I actually made a difference! I got my luch and Ciara, Avnita and Sophie pulled me to their mixed table. Wow, I never thought this day ould come. 

After lunch, at the end of the day, it was time for our photoshoot. I walked outside where our photoshoot was taking place. Someone brushed past me tucking something in my back pocket. I pulled out a little note. it read 'call me <3' with a phone number. Jeremy! I ran up to him and he turned back to look at me winking. I laughed. 

" Say Chee-eese!" The photographer said. We all posed for the picture and jumped up in happiness. Then it was time to leave as we said our goodbyes. A loud horn beeped. I turned around, and my eyes literally bulged out of their sockets. Their smiling in her Astin Martin was Rossetta with Bobo in the passenger seat!"SURPRISE!" Rossetta squealed. "OH MY GOD!" I sceamed. As I jumped on top of Rossetta. "How did you come here!? OMG  Bobo has grown!" I said bursting with euphoria. " I'll tell you all about it! Go on, get your yearbook!" She said shooing me. I ran back to get my yearbook and went back to Rossetta. 

We talked as she drove and I felt happier than ever before! Who knew my last day would be this happy? The cool breeze felt lighter and I felt as if this was a dream. I flicked through the yearbook, looking at the pictures, still not spotting a picture of me yet. I flicked back to the front page, where something caught my eye. 

And there was a picture which filled the page of me. The selfie I took before the prom, and in big bold writing it read : 'Queen of Cliques' 

WHOOO! The end of this book! I want to know if you enjoyed the book, it will be edited! Please read my new book if you enjoyed this one, although my new one will be a lot better, hopefully! Love you, hope you ENJOYED THIS BOOK! :D xxxxxxxxxxx