Chapter 3: Boots! ;3

I walked through the open front door, into my new house. It felt weird, only a couple of days ago I was walking home from school and stepping into a house crammed with fond memories of my mum and now It was all different. The emptiness hurt my stomach. I guess it was time for a start.

 I walked in the kitchen to greet my dad, “ Hey dad!” “Hello darling, how was school? Did you make any new friends? Tell me your day”, he said placing a big bowl of spaghetti Bolognese in front of me. Typical dad, he only knew the recipe to make an.. interesting spagbol “It was good, I made a new friend, Ciara, she’s really nice” I say through a mouthful of spaghetti. I say it nonchalantly, but inside me in, i was proud!

After finishing a whole bowl of spaghetti and leaving it for dad to wash-up! I walked through a spacious living room, smelling of coffee. The living room is a big room, with creamy brown wallpaper and two big corduroy sofas in front of a coffee table. I walked slowly, waiting to spot a mistake, something, anything! But nothing. It was perfect! I put on a smile and looked at the positive side of things. Dad walked in the room with a cup of tea and the remote. “Alright Jas? I’m just gonna watch some TV, d’ ya wanna join your old dad?” He said while switching the television on. “Naa, got stuff to do”, I say casually while leaving the room. I was lying, I had nothing to do except un- packing! Naa,screw that.

  I went up to my new room. I dropped myself on my bed, thinking of my old better life. I hated school but my friends were the highlight of it! My dad didn’t really know any of them. We were really naughty, I remember in yr 7 when we truinted or as some people used to call it 'mitching' because this author had came to school. They said if you wanted to buy a book, you’d have to stay or else just to go to your lessons. Me and my friends had an exuse to mitch! We also had loads of waterfights in year eight, which lasted the whole of lunch break! We stopped until we were drenched to our pants! Also when the headteacher, Mrs Sebastian had caught us and had confiscated our supply of waterbottles! I also miss the most enjoyable English lessons with my English teacher, Miss Evans. She made me feel very proud of myself and was always impressed with the work I produced.    I will really miss some things about Westbridge High. And other things I won’t. Like when I had to go to the headteacher about something I didn’t do which was planned by Jennifer Dilbur, When Jennifer Dilbur spread rumors about me in year eight, saying I lived in a council flat like a tramp! How pathetic was she! And in yr nine, when she told people that I only caught attention by telling everyone my ‘sob story’ about my mum when she died. Now I look back at this, it just looks like plain bullying. You know how teachers and police officers have those assemblies on bullying, well they helped a lot! You see I went on this website called Kooth.com and saw other people like me, only worse. It helped me realise how lucky I was, also it had great soloutions! Soon, she was excluded, I mean after that she did some pretty bad things! 

  I got up from my bed and glanced at the clock on it’s way to eight o’ clock! “oh my gosh!” I say to myself surprised. I had been daydreaming half way through the evening! I walked around the room, admiring the new transformed bedroom, discovering things as I went along. I walked past an empty wall, brushing my hands against the wall as I walked. My hand stopped at a handle. It was on a wall! It had to be a door. Curiosity took the better of me as I slowly twisted the handle clockwise. The whole door swung open as a cold draft hit my face. I had second thoughts about closing the door but something caught my eye in the mysterious darkness of the room. I carefully picked it up. It was a box. A beautiful mint green box, embroidered with silver paisleys, it looked like something my mum would have owned. I gently lift open the lid of the box, eyeing it  suspiciously. A huge grin appeared on my face as I saw a pair of the most gorgeous red glossy heeled boots. I ran down the stairs heading for the living room. There, lying on the couch, glued into a game of footie or’soccer’ was dad. “ dad I found these awesome boots, can I have ‘em? Oh, please dad!” I wailed.   I put on my best puppy dog eyes and pouted my small pink lips. I was trying to make myself look irresistible, obviously dad didn’t take notice. “ yeah, sure love, wa’eva makes you ‘appy”, he said without a even taking a peek. “ yaay! You’re the best dad ever!” I sing. In less than a blink I run up the stairs. When I am up in my room, I glance at the clock, ticking itself to nine. Then... I get stuck in.

A Picture of Ciara on the side!>>>>