Chapter 24 The Prom :,(

Hii! Don't play the song video until i tell you to! A very interesting chapter Indeed! ;) Vote, comment and mostly ENJOYYY!! xxx

I looked at the address again. There I was standing in front a big terrace house with a large front garden, It was a very posh street where only expensive people could afford to live. This must be it, judging by the pink curtains in one of the windows. I knocked at the white door. A small healthy looking lady with expensive clothes opened the door. " Hellooo dear! You must be Jasmine?" She asked with a croaky voice. " Yes, that's me!" I replied. " I just love your accent! Taylor is upstairs, first door on the right." I thanked her and stepped inside the enormous house. Everything was spotless! 

I walked upstairs and knocked on the door infront of me. I could hear some girls whisperng about something I couldn't quite get, but the whispering stopped as Taylor opened the door. " Heeey Jas!" She said, pretendly kissing my  two cheeks. It was our way of greeting. I entered the room, which was fairly big. It was all pink and glittery, which was too much! Pink curtains, pink walls, pink wardrobe, pink bed. Their sat on a small pink couch Tara and Tiffany looking annoyed. "You took forever!" Moaned Tara. " Sorrryy!" I apologized. Theirs so much you need to dress up! It's soo hard being a girl. 

We all got dressed up, having a laugh, doing make-up on each other and everything felt so happy and genuine. After 2 hours we looked like glamour models, we all took a selfie. Then we were off, we had a ride by Taylor's chauffeur. I'm guessing they were like- mllionaires! We arrived at the school gates at half-past six. We were  'fashionably late' Tiffany had said. Whatevs. 

The hall was decorated with bunting, banners, and glitter finished with a massive disco ball. There were low lights and I could a DJ on the stage and see a stall with drinks and food on one side. Music blasted making me flinch. All the cliques were their and So many people were dancing,  and it wasn't long before Taylor, Tiffany and Tara were on the dance floor dancing with their dates. I could see Ciara in a salmon pink dress hovering around looking for someone. Then there I was, all lonely, I spotted Jeremy looking amazing than ever in a tuxedo standing in a corner looking at his wrist watch. Probably his date didn't show up. Good for him, why didn't he ask me? Was their something wrong wth me? He stood their like a lost cause looking adorably innocent.

I sighed and walked over to buy a drink. I felt someones presence behind me as I reached out for a cup drink ready to pay. "I'll pay for that" said a cute voice. I turned around to see Jeremy towering over me. I nearly choked on my drink. "t-t-thanks" I stuttered stupidly. "I was looking for you, you look beautiful by the way "he said. Wow. I didn't even think he knew I existed. There were a million butterflies in my stomach. huh, so maybe their isn't anything wrong wth me! "wanna dance?" he asked shyly. I couldn't even talk. He took my hand and walked me to the dance floor, snaking his arm around my waist. I got  the courage to put my arms around his neck. He smiled a beautiful smile showing a set of dimples, which I had never seen before. He was even better looking up close, his eyes twinkled in the low colourful lights which filled the disco. 

In the distance I could see Tiffany looking at me enviously. Jordan wasn't really givng her attention, I was glad i didn't go with him after all. A few brief moments later Jeremy said he had to go to the restroom, he left me in a dreamy daze. 

Tiffany's P.O.V

I saw Jasmine in her beautiful expensive- looking dress, having a good time with Jeremy. I was here with Jordan, and he was much more interested in his cell phone than me. Ughh! Why is she having such a good time!? I was more jealous of her than ever before. Tara signalled to me and so did Taylor. It was the right time, Jeremy had just left so he wouldn't get dirty and there seemed to be lacking some amusement in the disco. I signalled back to them, it was just the right time! I left Jordan and walked over to a group of boys making a deal. I looked back at the dream dazed girl. That dress won't look so pretty when she left. 

Jasmine's P.O.V

I saw a few giggling boys crowd around behind me, giggling hysterically. They definitely found something funny. Then a huge gush of cold punch washed over me as I gasped. That definitely got the attention of the whole disco as they all gasped and the music stopped. Then a cake was thrown at me from one of the other boys, And before I could move I slipped and fell to the floor. Now play it! I'm being calm and cool but believe me you, it's taking everything just to breathe, breathee. I wiped my eyes to see Jeremy in the crowd. Then I saw the sweeT's right infront of me laughing in my face, high-fiving the boys who just did this to me. I felt like crying. I should've listened to Avnita, they were never my friends. Ciara ran up to me and helped me up and ushered me to the toilets as the music went back on. 

I sobbed hysterically as Ciara hushed me while taking bits of cake out of my hair. She cleaned me up and I felt so bad. She was a true friend I guess, and Avnita. I was so wrong! I hugged her and thanked her. I had some sort of energy again and courage as I marched back into the hall as everyone gasped and made way for me. Make-up was half-way down my face and I still looked a mess. But I didn't care. The music stopped and I saw the sweeT's turn around in shock as I walked past them and up onto the stage. 

I grabbed the mic which made a loud screech which blasted through the speakers. " I'm sick of this!" I spat. " This is just typical! American high schools are just so wrecked up! My school was never like this! Cliques and statuses are just so pathetic! They make you someone you don't want to be, all you want to be is accepted and if this is all you have to go through than forget it!" I had everyones attention by now. " Highschool is the Kingdom for the popular clique, but highschool ends, and then it's the real world- life, and then you'll be a nobody." I felt as if a huge weight had been lifted of my chest. Everyone was stunned. Every clique, then someone broke the silence by clapping which was followed by many others until the whole year was clapping, everyone except Tiffany, who looked emotionless, no emotion whatsoever. 

I didn't like attention, I walked out of the place wthout a glance back and phoned for a Taxi, someone stopped me. I looked up but quickly looked back down. It was Jeremy. Great, he just had to see me like this! Note my sarcasm ;)

"I'll take you home, what you did their was very brave" he said holding my face in his warm hands. I smiled. "okay" I whispered. I know going in a car with a stranger wasn't the brightest idea, buut, oh well. We got into his black car, and I told him where I lived he drove me there and stopped the car. He turned to look at me. "Look, I really like you Jas and I..." he came closer to me as my eyes widened. My first kiss, something to definitely remember! 'I had my first kiss looking like a disco threw up on me!' yup, definitely something to remember ( ! ) He came closer until his soft lips were on mine, our lips moving in sync. It was a passionate yet brief kiss.... It felt amazing...

Tonight would be an early night. Tomorrow was our last ever day where I would actually face everyone. I felt confident and actually 'happy' for once in a long time. I e-mailed Rossetta about my chaotic day. My first prom, humiliation, my speech and my.. first ..ever .. kiss! Then I rested my head on my pillow with a feeling of satisfaction.... 

This is one of my best chapters, what do you think? ;) vote, comment please! xxx